BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Edith L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
La la love this. It's not too deceiving either thanks to the funny commentary under the lid. Great tasting regardless of what flavor You try. Vanilla is my favorite for its low calories and subtle sweetness.
Ashley W.
Kelso
My favorite by far, most people can't even tell how healthy it is!! My favorite is birthday cake but I can never complain making a protein shake an adding a little bit of this helps a craving sweet tooth.
Goldie A.
I absolutely love this ice cream! It has a great flavor and an interesting texture (in a good way). I think it is amazing that is a healthy ice cream and anyone can enjoy it. I would definitely buy this again although it was a little pricey.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my favorite Halo Top ice cream. I always love classic vanilla. It's great after a long day because it's guilt-free! This is perfect for me since I'm really into fitness and this keeps me on track.
Autumn D.
Kaukauna, WI
Guilt free but too sweet. I can only eat a little bit but when I’m craving more it’s a bummer. Maybe work on your flavors more and make them less sweet. More creamy. Then I would love even more. I tried the cookie dough and that was too much
Yadari O.
Houston
Low on calories and amazing taste, it's from heaven! This ice cream is not only creamy, smooth and delicious, but low on calories!? Anyone can eat this and not have regrets! Would recommend to anyone!
Veronica E.
I love this ice cream. It is so satisfying and not insanely sweet. I'm lactose intolerant and have no problems eating this brand. I have tried a few other flavors and will be trying more in the future.
Cathianne C.
Kissimmee, FL
Yuck so gross no flavor at all I am not a fan at all of this brand sadly and I really wanted to love it because it's low in calories but I didn't care for the taste what do ever so I don't recommend it
Gabriella D.
Lancaster, TX
AMAZING! I have a great obsession with ice cream and it definitely can affect my healthy eating but this ice cream is GREAT! It is very low calorie without a lack of taste. The price could be a bit lower but it is definitely worth it!
Lauren B.
I never feel bad about eating directly out of the ice cream carton when I’m eating halo top ice cream! This vanilla ice cream is decadent and pairs well with your favorite fruit or chocolate topping.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?