BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Ooooooo my! Wanna talk about deliciousness?! This is it my friends!!! Wanna know the best part?! It's healthy and has protein which is good for you!!!! What?!?! Best of both worlds right here! I would recommend this!
Katelyn T.
Very bad! It doesn't really taste like ice cream. It's as if you were to freeze milk and call it a day. The consistency isn't creamy and that's what you expect from ice cream right? Overall I was disappointed when everyone is hype about this product
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
The hype is real! OH BOY! I love this ice cream and it tastes delicious! Tastes the same as a regular ice cream but better for you! So amazing! I am a believer in Halo Top. I was just a skeptic that it wouldn't taste good but it does! Give it a try!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Yum! Way better than I expected and way more healthy that I thought it would be. Great value of the price! And the vanilla bean tasted real, not like some artificial flavoring! Definitely a good low calorie choice!
Mikaela R.
Landing, NJ
Pretty good for being healthy. It doesn't exactly taste like vanilla to me but it also doesn't taste bad. I like how it has a lot of protein in it so I don't feel so bad for eating. I probably would but it again but it's not my go to ice cream.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
Is it as good as a real ice cream? Not so much. But it is low in calories and high in protein, and thus I do not feel bad about eating the whole carton myself. Plus it is filling! Lets face it... we all want something fun and not 100% healthy in our lives. This is my compromise. It woudl be my compromise more often were it less expensive.
Brittany O.
I worry constantly about what I'm putting into my body. This is the BEST SUBSITUTE for sugary high calorie ice creams. It is a tad bit "icy" at first but just let it thaw for a few minutes and the perfect ice cream consitancy will pop right back.
Molly M.
I love this Dairy Free ice cream. Its so amazing! It has the same great creamy taste as normal ice cream. They only problem I have with it is that it is a little more expensive that a lot of other ice creams. Other than that I totally recommend!
Edith L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
La la love this. It's not too deceiving either thanks to the funny commentary under the lid. Great tasting regardless of what flavor You try. Vanilla is my favorite for its low calories and subtle sweetness.
Lee B.
Williamsburg, VA
This ice cream is amazing! I love vanilla bean anything but this brand taste so rich compare to others the price is a little on the high price but it's worth it and it doesn't have a lot of calories either.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?