BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Krishia A.
Norwalk, CA
Really wished that I was able to like this more. It was okay, I guess I'm just used to "regular" ice cream. I can definitely taste the difference of the ice cream. I can still eat it though, but it's not the first ice cream I would reach for if I had a choice.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect flavor to use when you're maki chocolate chip cookies. I either make an ice cream sandwich or put it on the side and feel less guilty because it's low calorie. Great flavor and very affordable. I've gotten it at Kroger mostly.
Lora B.
Tampa, FL
This is so good and good for you. I LOVE ice cream and could never give it up - with Halo Top, I don't have to. Unlike other "healthy" ice creams, this actually has a great texture. It's a little spendy but is perfect if you're craving ice cream.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
I had bariatric surgery in November 2016. Since surgery finding healthy, but tasty treats has been an issue. Halo Top not only has protein, but is also a sweet treat for me to enjoy. I eat all the flavors 😍
Lubna M.
Des Plaines, IL
Oh. My. God. So my boyfriend and I recently decided to do the Keto diet, and Halo Top is one of the only low calorie, low sugar options. Honestly I think it's better than regular ice cream. It's not too sweet and its super creamy. Love love love halo top.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This vanilla ice cream by halo top is so good. It's such a nice take on classic vanilla ice cream. There's nothing super fancy about it other than the fact that it's a low-calorie, low-fat, high-protein, and zero guilt
Nidia G.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Fantastic ice cream if you like to watch what you eat! Super cheap and not super high on calories (not like most) . I always come back for it! Basic vanilla flavor is the best! I have my friends hooked on it as well!
Charlene M.
Love love love! Vanilla bean is my favourite flavour, who doesn't love ice cream! The best part is it's guilt free compared to regular ice cream as it's way less in calories! I always have this stashed in my freezer!
Stacey A.
Ridgeland , MS
Most of the time plain vanilla is not my go-to flavor but I love it in the Halo Top. I love that the brand is sweetened with stevia. This is the only grocery store ice cream I buy! It's great alone or with PB2 powder or mini chocolate chips mixed in.
Sharri R.
Gilbert
I love the vanilla flavor! I'm training for a figure competition and this is allowed every now an again, and when it is, it makes me so happy. Has an actual vanilla flavor without tasting bland. I love halo too .. especially when it's on sale at frys!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?