BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Taylor G.
Sumter, SC
I am so thankful someone came out with a macro friendly ice cream!! I honestly eat a pint of Halo top 4-5 times a week! Love the flavors, the macros, & the sugar content! I mean you can't beat 240 calories for a PINT of ice cream!!
Maritza M.
Let's be honest we all want to the whole pint of ice cream
Halo top taste great and you can eat the whole thing without​ adding pounds to your body. I always buy vanilla as it works well with​ all the other flavors or on its own. Best Discovery I have made at the grocery store.
Kymouye W.
This is not only healthy but it taste amazing. The price is a bit higher than many other ice creams but it tastes amazing. The cons for me would be the price. I would definitely buy it again, and recommend you try it as well.
Angela C.
Minot
This is an excellent ice cream when you're trying to be healthy. My daughter grilled some sliced apples in a pan with a little cinnamon and sugar then topped it with this as a finish. Delicious! Highly recommend Halo brand.
Sydney H.
CA
I’ve been doing the keto diet for a few months but my favorite treat/comfort food is ice cream so I was thrilled when I found this! They have sooo many different flavors it’s so hard to choose. I’m also lactose intolerant and they have dairy free choices now too!
Gabrielle D.
Anniston, AL
The taste was good. I have a family of 5 and we all tasted it and said the taste was good. I like that my lactose (severly; one step from epipen) intolerant daughter could have it. The problem was that it gave every single one of us gas. That was a real problem.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect flavor to use when you're maki chocolate chip cookies. I either make an ice cream sandwich or put it on the side and feel less guilty because it's low calorie. Great flavor and very affordable. I've gotten it at Kroger mostly.
Lora B.
Tampa, FL
This is so good and good for you. I LOVE ice cream and could never give it up - with Halo Top, I don't have to. Unlike other "healthy" ice creams, this actually has a great texture. It's a little spendy but is perfect if you're craving ice cream.
Krishia A.
Norwalk, CA
Really wished that I was able to like this more. It was okay, I guess I'm just used to "regular" ice cream. I can definitely taste the difference of the ice cream. I can still eat it though, but it's not the first ice cream I would reach for if I had a choice.
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
I had bariatric surgery in November 2016. Since surgery finding healthy, but tasty treats has been an issue. Halo Top not only has protein, but is also a sweet treat for me to enjoy. I eat all the flavors 😍
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
jared abigail j.
pachuca de soto
que sabores hay ??
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?