BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Sarah N.
It's really good! Very light and even though I could eat the whole pint and not feel bad because of the calorie amount, the other factors in nutritional  values are too high per serving for one to eat the whole pint. I have had better vanilla bean ice cream from other brands though.
Brittney C.
Muncie, IN
Halo is on of the best brands of "diet" icecream I have ever had! It has such a powerful flavor! It also doesn't leave you feeling like you still need something sweet! You honestly think your eating a regular icecream except this one is SO MUCH BETTER for you! The price isn't too bad at all! I would HIGHLY recommend this icecream to ANYONE!
Elizabeth O.
girard
This ice cream is a favorite of mine. Everything from the packaging, to the nutritional info, to the taste, and the value. Although it is a little bit more expensive than most brands, you get what you pay for. In this case, I dont mind paying a little more for a higher quality.
Ashley I.
I had a coupon to get a free ice cream by these guys. So, first let me say, for what I paid, it was great!  However, I would not pay their full price when I can get Ben and Jerrys for the same price for much better flavors. To me, there wasn't much flavor. I wouldn't recommend.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
The texture and flavor is not that of "normal" ice cream. It is a healthy option, which is great, but it's not nearly as satisfying. They advertise that you can eat the whole pint, but I wouldn't even want to eat the whole pint. I will try another flavor and give it another chance. But I will not purchase the vanilla bean flavor again.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
I love halo top ice cream as an alternative to regular ice cream. It allows me to hit that sweet craving and get something cold and refreshing without all the calories. I also like that there's still a good amount of protein per serving.

The vanilla flavor isn't bad. It's a little artificial but that's to be expected.
Chante E.
Colton, CA
Halo top Vanilla Bean Ice cream is the best low fat ice cream I have tried. I love the taste of real vanilla bean in every bite. Until now I have hesitated to buy low fat ice creams because they just don't ever taste that good. But Halo Top has finally made yummy ice cream.
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
I had this ice cream last night and have been telling all of my friends and family about it since. It's absolutely the best vanilla ice cream that I've had from a store. I could not believe that a pint was only 240 calories (compared to 700+ for a normal pint). Obsessed!!
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
I love this brand of ice cream and this flavor. It tastes like real ice cream which is crazy considering how many calories. Sometimes there is a bit of a stevia aftertaste which I don't mind and I barely notice but if you are sensitive to that, this might not be for you.
Heather H.
After all the hype about Halo Top, I finally caved and decided to try a pint. The texture was icier than expected, but it wasn't too bad. It was still acceptable and I figured that there has to be a price to pay for a lower calorie version anyways. However, what I couldn't stand was that the taste was very artificial. It also left a weird aftertaste that wasn't entirely pleasant. Perhaps other flavors are better.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?