BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Carolyn H.
This ice cream is so good. Why can't all ice cream be this healthy too. The only downside is the price. It's around $4-$5 per pint so I don't buy it very often. Vanilla Bean is super yummy, and I have yet to be disappointed by any other flavor. I've tried pistachio, peanut butter, oatmeal cookie, and mint chocolate chip. All good.
Mariha H.
The best vanilla ice cream I have ever had. I'm fairly health-conscious, and while no ice cream is really healthy, this is the least guilt inducing. There is a sugar alcohol in it that can cause upset stomachs, but it doesn't bother me. I've repurchased it several times, along with several other flavors.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
So good! When I get ice cream, vanilla is my last choice. This is delicious though, a very strong vanilla bean taste which I prefer over a more artificial vanilla taste. My first time trying Halo Top, and it was better I expected! A little pricey but I've found it on sale at Kroger so that's when I buy it.
Grace B.
In terms of low-calorie ice cream, this is the best I've had! It had a LOT of flavor, and was a more creamy consistency. I like it 100% better than Arctic Zero. If you're looking for real ice cream, this isn't it. However, if you're looking for a guilt-free, creamy treat, this will do the trick for sure!
Lily Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Best Ice Cream Ever. (as a healthy substitute) there's nothing else on the market currently that compares to Halo Top. It's not watery and does not taste artificial. I've tried several flavors now and Vanilla Bean is definitely one of my favorites as it's soft and creamy, and packed with flavor. The best thing is I can eat a whole pint and not feel guilty!
A W.
Tastes more "healthy" than like actual ice cream. It's not worth it to buy something just because it has less sugar or less carbs or less calories or whatever. What you eat should be whole, natural ingredients. If you're buying ice cream, buy full fat, full flavor ice cream and do yourself a favor.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
I am very basic with my ice cream and I love to have a good ole vanilla flavor. Its great to be able to have my ice cream guilt free. I know that its not organic and this treat is not a daily habit. When I do crave ice cream this is my usual go-to. I think it mimics the taste of real ice cream.
Kathryn R.
Quincy, MA
This is probably one of the best Halo Top flavors. Many of the flavors have very little flavor in the ice cream. My boyfriend loves this ice cream because he can eat an entire carton and not feel bad about the calories, but also is able to get a lot of protein in a yummy treat. He works out a lot and loves any product that gives him the option to pack a lot of protein. I think this flavor has the best flavor and consistency, very creamy.
Valerie T.
Santa Clarita, CA
This was the first flavor of Halo Top ice cream I have ever tried and to my surprise, I was NOT disappointed. My friend bought this for me as a gift for letting her crash and she said that it was her new fave ice cream because it tastes like regular ice cream but light on the calories! I was a little skeptical about trying it just because it couldn't seem possible for an ice cream to have such few calories, but to my surprise it tasted delicious with no artificial taste!
Hailey B.
pfungstadt
 Halo top is extremely delicious and healthy. Those are not too were too often here together when describing ice cream. It is a little bit expensive however considering that you can't find other ice cream's this healthy it's 100% worth it. You're able to have your cake, work out, and eat it too !!
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?