BY HALO TOP #24 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, vanilla extract, vanilla beans, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’ve always been a huge fan of halo top and tried many of the other flavors. I was always hesitant about trying this one because I didn’t want something lacking in flavor or boring but this is such a good flavor! It has a wonderful vanilla flavor and is great with toppings like fruit or others. tonight I picked up this and added diet root beer to make a healthier root beer float and it was absolutely wonderful!
Samantha M.
Halo Top is a good alternative to traditional ice creams if you want to save yourself some calories. Huge variety of flavors. Some of them ARE hit and miss (i.e. the cookie dough didn't have much dough to it) and I've heard things about fill levels being off sometimes but haven't experienced that myself. If you do get one that's low filled just email them they always make it right to customers. Try out some of the basic flavors and that will tell you if the consistency is pleasant enough for you to explore flavors. It IS on the pricey side but they're starting to run sales in larger grocery chains. Give it a try if you have a sweet tooth!
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This vanilla bean flavor is nothing special compared to a lot of other ice creams of the same flavor that are available. However, I really like that Halo Top, while not "healthy", uses ingredients that make this ice cream a better option that a lot of other ice cream options available.
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
Solid vanilla ice cream with little guilt. It doesn’t taste as good as the other flavors such as green tea Michu and chocolate, but solid for when you want a lower calorie additive to smoothies/arrogate/pie a la mode. If you’re looking for rich vanilla though, I would go for a cheat day and get plain old simple and good Haagen daz
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I regret it took me so long to find Halo Top Ice Cream. I was never a fan of Vanilla Bean ice cream Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice Cream changed my whole mind. Halo Top ice cream is so smooth and rich - me describing the ice cream doesn’t do it justice
Lindsey G.
I love a good old fashioned vanilla ice cream, and I really love halos low cal. But I just can't get in board with this vanilla. It's just not rich at all like some of the other flavors and is very bland. I don't know how it made t to the top 5. Not for me, not recommended.
Victoria G.
This is my FAVORITE Ice Cream. I always crave something sweet after every meal. I love that I can indulge in this ice cream and not feel bad about eating the entire pint! IT has a good amount of protein as well, and tastes just like regular ice cream!
Ariel A.
Northbrook, IL
This flavor is my favorite from Halo Top. It actually tastes like regular vanilla ice cream—whaaaaat!!! I buy it at my local Mariano’s in the ice cream section. I like to eat it alone and even like to mix it with my protein powder for a smoothie type milkshake drink!
Melissa T.
Okay, a lot of people I know that have tried this don't like it. It's not like regular ice cream; if that's what you're expecting, you're not going to like it. However, if you take into account that it's low fat, low cal and high in protein, you're in for a treat. I love the vanilla, chocolate, cookie dough and oatmeal cookie. I actually like almost all of the flavors except the lemon (weird for ice cream) and I hate Red Velvet anything.
Erika E.
Hindsville, AR
Love, first of all usually just 1/4 of a cup is a serving size & has the same number of calories as THE WHOLE PINT OF HALO TOP. Seeing that calorie count, I was like wow I have got to try this, and I did, and I LOVE IT! I still buy it again and again, if is one of my top vanillas that I eat, and you can not beat the flavor & the price for the calorie count. It’s the perfect ice cream for a “diet” when you want something sweet at night. I would say that discovering Halo Top, is one of the best things I have ever done.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Where can you buy this?! I've never been able to Find it!
Jorden W.
Hollywood, AL
What's everyone's favorite flavor so far? I'm looking to try some, and all of the flavors look delicious.
Sofia F.
Bordentown, NJ
Can you tell this is a healthier version of icecream?
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Where is the best place to buy this for the cheapest price?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I have never heard of this brand, where is it sold at?