BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, organic strawberries, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Mary J.
Homewood, AL
This was my absolute favorite flavor until Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream came along. SO GOOD and you seriously would never, ever know this was low calorie. I am a die hard halo top fan! Last year for our anniversary my husband ordered me 18 pints as my present😂haha! photo attached!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m OBSESSED with Halo Top Strawberry Ice Cream!

I purchased Halo Top Strawberry Ice Cream and Halo Top Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream at Kroger. They were on sale for 2 for $5 which is a STEAL!

I will always purchase Halo Top ice cream over any other low calorie ice cream mostly because of the quality. The ice cream is so rich with flavor and creamy. Plus, the wide variety of flavors is a HUGE plus! From Halo Top Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream to Halo Top Rainbow Swirl Ice Cream! Halo Top is not only delicious, low in calories, but it’s also a good source of protein so it’s not only GOOD but GOOD FOR YOU!

Overall, Halo Top is top of the line from the packaging to the real pieces of strawberries in each bite! You won’t find a better tasting, low calorie, protein packed ice cream for under $5!

Go try some Halo Top today! 🤤🤪💪🏼🍦
Kamieo F.
Lakewood, WA
I love halo top. It's delicious and packed with flavor plus low calorie! I am on the ketogenic diet and this is keto friendly. I have tried 5 of the flavors and so far non of them have disappointed. This ice cream is worth every penny.
One tip is to leave it out for a few minutes to get it softer and more creamy.
Rayanna J.
I am in LOVE with this ice cream. It is creamy and delicious. I love the lack of calories, and the taste is even better. It doesn't have any chunks, and that is perfect for me because I HATE chunks. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Daniela A.
Lubbock, TX
As a person who loves ice cream but also is trying to be healthy this stuff literally felt like it was too good to be true. I buy it all the time and eat the whole pint every time haha. The protein is great and so many ingredients are organic! Picked it up because I loved the label and never gone back to normal ice cream. Besides, look how shocked my cat was when he saw the nutrition label.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Oh my! I love this ice cream it's so tasty and creamy. It's hard to believe how good it is for you. The strawberry is super yummy and only 280 calories for the whole pint.
Yineidy B.
very rich. I love this ice cream. It's delicious to eat it with cookies or just eat it alone. I love it😍😍
alyson N.
Love the low carb and the low calorie aspect of this ice cream this is your typical strawberry flavored ice cream
sof✭ P.
My new favorite ice cream. I have gone through multiple pints of this healthy ice cream and love love love it.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Omg my favorite! The best low cal ice cream I've ever had. I haven't had a bad flavor yet but the strawberry is definitely my favorite. You can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty. ;)
Annie W.
Lawrence, KS
Is halo too worth the price? It seems very expensive
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How is this ice cream?
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Is this brand any good?
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
I have always heard about this brand but never actually had the chance to try , where are they sold and are they any good ?
Emily O.
I've been seeing this everywhere lately but I don't want to try it if it's way over hyped. Is it worth it?