BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, organic strawberries, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Britt M.
I love this ice cream! Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors so I had to try this out. I missed eating ice cream, but had stop eating it since so many brands are not that great for you. This ice cream is actually a good source of protein and the amount of calories in the whole pint equals a scoop or two from other brands. As someone who is fairly lactose intolerant as well I can eat this without lactaid and still feel great afterwards. This is my dessert game changer! So grateful to Halo Top Creamery.
Christine G.
Jackson , NJ
Wasn't a big strawberry ice cream fan but I got this because it was only 1 of 2 flavors my grocery store sold a year ago and I'm not a mint chocolate chip fan. After artic zero was a huge disappointment I heard that this halo top had protein and was creamy with out sacrificing your diet. This is now my staple!!!! Hallelujah to the angels that made this creamy dreamy decadent ice cream treat!!!! My new fav. Love love love
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
I don't think I can put into words how much I enjoy this ice cream! This is the 3rd flavor I've tried (birthday cake & black cherry) and it's equally as good as the rest. The cost is a little high for a pint of ice cream ($4.99-$5.99) but it is easily worth every penny. It has the creaminess and flavor of other ice creams, just without all the excess garbage. If you haven't given Halo Top a try, stop looking at the screen and go buy yourself a pint. You'll thank me! :)
Kamieo F.
Lakewood, WA
I love halo top. It's delicious and packed with flavor plus low calorie! I am on the ketogenic diet and this is keto friendly. I have tried 5 of the flavors and so far non of them have disappointed. This ice cream is worth every penny.
One tip is to leave it out for a few minutes to get it softer and more creamy.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love halo top ice cream as an alternative to regular ice cream. It allows me to hit that sweet craving and get something cold and refreshing without all the calories. I also like that there's still a good amount of protein per serving.

This used to be my go to flavor with halo top. It's just the right amount of strawberry without tasting artificial. Only wish they'd update the formula so that it doesn't get hard after time in the freezer.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Halo Top is a great alternative to full fat "regular" ice cream. Strawberry is one of the best flavors! It's creamy and has great taste, but without the extra calories. I would recommend to others, especially those who want to eat healthy but have a sweet tooth.
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I can't say enough good things about Halo Top. I love the strawberry flavor. The calories are low and the brand is committed to using natural ingredients...yes, this changes he texture if the ice cream a bit, but I will take that for them having so much integrity with their ingredients! This is seriously yummy and I don't have to feel guilty to treating myself to it.
Allaiyah W.
Not bad but also not good. Comparable to a cheap fast food  milkshake, no bits of real strawberry, tastes marginally artificial despite being naturally flavored, & the flavor is rather weak.

Still perfectly edible. Ate it all but won't buy if again. I'll stick with Tillamook for strawberry.
Susan S.
I love that halo top has less calories and it's a sweet you can indulge in guilty-free. I only give it 3/5 stars because I feel like it tastes like diluted ice cream. The flavor just isn't really there but I guess it's because of lower calories? Also, the price for a small pint is pretty hefty for lack of flavors in my personal opinion. Halo Top is definitely good if you're looking for a guilt-free ice cream to (partially) satisfy your sweet tooth with.
Brianna M.
E Longmeadow, MA
I do not have enough good things to say about this brand! First off I love that this is low calorie ice cream that actually tastes just as good as any other ice cream! I also love that this is a great source of protein and low in sugar. I can enjoy this and satisfy my sweet tooth without any guilt! Strawberry, mint chip, lemon cake, and mocha chip are my favorites!
Annie W.
Lawrence, KS
Is halo too worth the price? It seems very expensive
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How is this ice cream?
JayLynn E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Is this brand any good?
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
I have always heard about this brand but never actually had the chance to try , where are they sold and are they any good ?
Emily O.
I've been seeing this everywhere lately but I don't want to try it if it's way over hyped. Is it worth it?