BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, organic strawberries, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, sea salt, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m OBSESSED with Halo Top Strawberry Ice Cream!

I purchased Halo Top Strawberry Ice Cream and Halo Top Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream at Kroger. They were on sale for 2 for $5 which is a STEAL!

I will always purchase Halo Top ice cream over any other low calorie ice cream mostly because of the quality. The ice cream is so rich with flavor and creamy. Plus, the wide variety of flavors is a HUGE plus! From Halo Top Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream to Halo Top Rainbow Swirl Ice Cream! Halo Top is not only delicious, low in calories, but it’s also a good source of protein so it’s not only GOOD but GOOD FOR YOU!

Overall, Halo Top is top of the line from the packaging to the real pieces of strawberries in each bite! You won’t find a better tasting, low calorie, protein packed ice cream for under $5!

Go try some Halo Top today! 🤤🤪💪🏼🍦
Sara L.
By far the best ice cream I have ever ate. I had gastric bypass two years ago. I never thought I would be able to eat ice cream again. The fact that this ice cream not only has low calories and low sugar it also has high protein! The taste blows me away it doesn't taste remotely artifical at all the vanilla bean one is so full of vanilla flavors and you can see pieces of the beans. The only downfall is it's normally 4 to 7 dollar a pint depending on where your purchasing It!
Serena E.
I love Halo Top! They have cute little sayings on the seals. My friends and I always grab halo top for girls night. I love that each container shows the calorie intake on the front. Even though it is low calorie they taste delicious! It’s hard to turn away from Halo Top. At some stores they can be expensive though, but it is worth it in my opinion. They have so many different flavors too. Strawberry ice cream is a personal fav.
Pan S.
Omg ....this is totally my favorite ....sooo good....it’s great that it has better ingredients and a lot less sugar ....it does taste like the traditional ice scream...quantity control is also should be taken into action ....balance is the key....eating the whole pint in one serving wouldn’t be that healthy....I’m glad there r store bought products that r truly healthier ...rather than misleading with labels
Mal M.
I love this ice cream! I can eat it with no regrets. Each time I buy it I stare at the calories as if maybe I’m reading it wrong. How can an ice cream so tasty not top the scales?? Not only is it low-cal it tastes GREAT
Louisa G.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love Halo Top Ice Cream, but they are known more for their unique flavors and definitely not for their average, run-of-the-mill flavors that every ice cream brand carries like stawberry. The strawberry flavor is nothing special and doesn't stand out like the other Halo Top flavors. Halo Top can be really expensive, and I would use that money to purchase a better, unique flavor like Red Velvet, Candy Bar, or Waffles with Syrup. The strawberry flavor is not out of this world, and it's just mediocre.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
This is the BEST low calorie ice cream! All of the Halo Top flavors are better than Artic Zero, but I think the strawberry flavor is the best one. Pistachio is my next favorite. It’s a bit expensive, but they go on sale often so I stock up then.
member-1c9dd
I love the flavor, it's an incredible burst of strawberry that reminds me of milkshakes you'd get from a 50's diner. Only problem is, it's even grittier than the usual Halo Top flavors, and it's so strong in leaves a burn on the roof of my mouth after two bites every single time I eat it.
Dara S.
dallas
Obsessed. Obsessed with this brand period, but this flavor is beyond delicious. Better than many high fat, high cal ice creams. No guilt needed here for this momma. However I’d still eat it if it was high in whatever because it is just that delicious.
Sarah B.
Absolutely terrible! I tried this because I had a coupon and I thought why not? Its better when compared to calories etc. I was very sad to see this did not have chunks of actual strawberries! It was just pink ice cream. I will not be purchasing this "diet" ice cream again!
Laci R.
Burlington, IA
How does this taste? Is it like a ice cream or yougurt texture?
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
Where can i find these they look good.
Jacqueline V.
I have heard amazing things about this ice cream does anyone know where to buy it
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Is this flavor as good as everyone says it is??
Carmen N.