Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream Pint

by Halo Top

Treat yourself with the great tasting flavor of our Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream. Made with high-quality ingredients, this any-time treat contains less sugar than regular ice cream but tastes just as good! Here at Halo Top, we believe that rules are meant to be frozen. That's why we think you can eat the whole pint! Proof that opposites attract, Sea Salt Caramel light ice cream delivers the best of both sweet and savory into one scrumptious flavor. Inside of this 330 calorie pint, you'll get a good source of protein and a delicious, creamy treat you can enjoy again and again.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream Pint!
Keiko D.
Loma Linda, CA
Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream Pint uploaded by Keiko D.
I'm new to Halo Top ice cream but I love that an entire pint has only 330 calories! I can eat this without feeling guilty or cutting back on other meals. I've only tried a few other flavors, but Sea Salt Caramel is probably my favorite so far! It's very creamy and the flavor is good. There's a little less caramel than I expected so far, but the ice cream itself tastes good so I don't mind.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream Pint uploaded by Rosie N.
I like ice cream but this one has kind of a strange aftertaste. This might be caused by the ‘light’ factor which makes it taste artificial since it’s low in fat, sugar, and calories, 330 calories per pint. The good thing about this is it’s a good source of protein. It is creamy and can easily be scooped effortlessly with a spoon. The sea salt caramel is mixed in there with swirls. This pint goes for about $4.39. Overall, not sure if I like this brand of ice cream and I might not buy it again.
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream Pint uploaded by Kristen G.
Purchased at: Safeway
Not as good as the vanilla caramel milkshake, but still tasty. I really enjoy halo top ice cream and look I think it likes me too! What a sweet little caramel smile to brighten up my day. I’ll continue to eat my way through their product line! 🤣🥰Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream Pint
J. M.
Norcross, GA
Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream Pint uploaded by J. M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this ice cream it also has a lot less calories than my favorite dulce de leche ice cream so I am very happy.
Alli O.
Purchased at: Kroger
Usually ice cream makes me sick and I was beginning to fear i’d have to stop eating it altogether. I was looking for a healthier/lighter brand and I came across this! I was surprised for it being a light ice cream how good it tastes? It’s like regular ice cream but without the sick feeling after, and it doesn’t mess up my diet! I will definitely be sticking with this brand for any of my sweet cravings.
Allegra L.
Newark, NJ
I purchased this product in honor of my upcoming birthday. I hadn’t tried the Halo Top brand yet so I was delighted to see it on sale. I told myself I’d prefer not to eat all 330 calories at once, so I broke it down into 4 days. It was 4 days of pure creamy sweet and salty bliss! Can’t wait to get my next pint or try a new flavor!
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Light Ice Cream Pint uploaded by Julie J.
I love this Halo Top sea salt caramel Ice Cream and I love it and it is really great and the flavor is so amazing and I had weight loss surgery back in September 5th 2019 and I'm just trying to keep the weight off and I have been doing great concerning that. This product is so amazing and I love it and it is the best and I discovered this product through Influenster. I love to try new products and this product is so worth it.
Kelli J.
Spring, TX
Halo Top is one of my favorite ice creams now. Love that they are Keto friendly and tasty. The Sea Salt Carmel is a go to for me for milk shakes. Such a rich flavor.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
When you are dieting or just watching what you eat this is a great ice cream to indulge in. The sea salt Caramel flavor is delicious with just the right amount of sweet with a hint of salty. Even with the carton being smaller than the average ice cream carton, I still can't get through the whole thing in one sitting. Its a good price for being able to eat one carton twice.
Marsha M.
Terryville, CT
Received coupon and bought item on sale as well. Ingredients are top notch. Sea Salt Caramel Halo Ice cream is full of creamy caramel flavor. This has 1 g saturated fat compared to a normal 4-5g saturated fat; and only 110 cal per serving compared to the normal 180 or so. The container says that it freezes harder than a full-fat ice cream so to let it thaw for just a few minutes. It is a pricey ice cream but you can save a few bucks by grabbing a few when they are on sale.

Looking for your answer?