BY HALO TOP

Hope J.
Burnet
Ok ok ok this is like the best ice cream I have ever had!! It’s a little pricey but soooooo worth it! I’ve bought it many times, and I intend to keep buying it. It has better ingredients than most ice cream but still tastes just as amazing, and maybe even better! If you haven’t tried Halo Top, you need to.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
For some reason, I expected to also get a chocolate flavor with this ice cream, but it is definitely just sea salt caramel! It's still delicious, though, and I love the Halo Top, while not "healthy", still uses better ingredients to make it a better option (while still delicious) than a lot of other ice creams available.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
This is the best flavor and best ice cream all around! Even if I wasn’t on a diet I would gladly splurge on this!
Bryn N.
I love Halo Top! And this definitely was a super yummy one! The caramel is definitely pronounced and it's a sweet ice cream, but if that's what you're in the mood for, indulge!! I lice how few calories these have, so I can actually enjoy a treat and not feel guilty!
Deanna W.
London, ON
Finally got a chance to try this healthier ice cream option (now that it is in Canada)! I was certainly not disappointed !! Love the flavour, and it actually is true to its caramel taste. It has a fresher taste than many ice creams, and almost a lighter texture.

I can't wait to try the many other flavours! (And there are SO MANY OPTIONS!) Totally on the Halo Top train!
Carol A.
Woodbridge, VA
I like that it’s supposed to be healthy ice cream but in all honesty I’d rather eat real ice cream. They use fake sugars in this and it’s so overly sweet! So sweet I just couldn’t have more then a few spoonfuls. The price point is high, not worth the money
Rachel A.
Florence
This is such a healthy alternative to buying regular ice cream and it immediately kills my sweet tooth.  I do not eat processed sugar and can open one of these and literally after two bites I am satisfied.  I am a repeat customer and would definitely repurchase.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
Hands down their best flavor I’ve tried. It’s so hard for me to try other flavors because this is so good. It’s like a Carmel Frappuccino but better. The price and calories make it worth it. If I could live off of an ice cream, this would be my top choice.
Tom B.
This disgusting atrocity had the consistency of raw dough and tasted of coconut milk.  Worst flavor ever, I was expecting better. Enlightened makes an amazing sea salt caramel protein ice cream that is so good you'll be praying to me as a god for having introduced you to it.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
I love this brand of ice cream and as of right now this is my favorite flavor! it taste good and it is a lot more healthier than most ice creams but it is worth spending the little bit extra!