BY HALO TOP #42 in Ice Cream

Natalienatalie S.
Louisville, KY
I love Halo Top! I disagree with the expensive pricing, but love the overall flavor. Tastes great for being a healthier alternative to ice cream.
Cristina K.
Lebanon
Great caramel flavor, creamy texture, once you start eating it, it's hard to stop! 😀 I will definitely try it again and also try other flavors.
Jordan J.
Grand Bay, AL
I mean... what's not to like about halo top ice cream. All of the flavor without a crazy high amount of calories? I'll take these any day 😍😍
Devon R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This tastes like it's healthy ice cream. Which is gross. We want comfort food not a bucket full of sink sludge which is what this tastes like
Magdalena B.
New York
My favorite flavor. Halo top is amazing. Tastes better than real ice cream without the guilt of it. It’s a tad pricey, but totally worth it.
Caitlin M.
Fultonville , NY
Halo top ice cream is amazing. It’s hard to believe that it’s super low in calories and sugar. Every flavor is amazing. Definitely a must!
Teresa B.
Pensacola
Love this flavor, it sooooooooooo good! Although I don't eat alot of ice cream when I want to indulge this is my go to flavor and brand.
Trish S.
MINOT, ND
I love salty and sweet together. This to me had a bit of a honey taste which I for find bad at all. The ribbon of caramel is perfection!
Jessica R.
Paso Robles
I am hooked on Halo Top! You get to eat ice cream and not feel guilty about it, what's not to love?! Sea Salt Caramel is one of my faves.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
Not the best ice cream I’ve ever had but it’s also not the worst. It gets kind of foamy when it melts, but it still tastes pretty good!