BY HALO TOP #42 in Ice Cream

Nadia M.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
It’s the perfect comfort food that after your done needing comfort you don’t feel bad about yourself. It’s a little on the pricey side but worth it because of the low calorie intake.
Jamie Z.
Batavia, OH
I did not like this flavor. Was very butterscotch like as opposed to caramel. Had high hopes since sea salt caramel has been a popular trend, but it was not good.
Madison E.
This is my favorite flavor out of all the halo top. The texture is spot on to real ice cream. You can't taste any artificial sweeteners
Jessica W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This definitely lived up to all the hype for me it was creamy and delicious I love that I can eat the whole container
Stephanie H.
stollings
This taste so good it’s hard to believe it is so low calorie! You can eat the whole container without feeling guilty. Creamy and delicious. Highly recommend
Andrea R.
I love caramel but this flavor did not do it for me. Never finished the pint because I had to desire to eat this. Would not repurchase this flavor. Sorry.
Rachael S.
Grants Pass
Best (and only!) ice cream for a low carb lifestyle. And this is the BEST flavor, and believe me, I’ve tried them all. Eating some right now actually!
Influenster M.
Hey! Roads are bad and the hill to get into the plan is hard to get up. We're going to try to shovel and throw down salt but it may be hard to get up
Casey L.
Thibodaux, LA
Such a delicious treat! This is my favorite flavor of the entire halo top line. If you like ice cream and caramel then this is a must try product.
Brooke G.
Harrisburg, AR
Sea salt Carmel is probably the best flavor you can get ! So sweet and delicious. If I come across another better than this l make another review