BY HALO TOP

Tawnee W.
Farmington
Another flavor that is in my Top 3 flavors of Halo Top. I really like this one!  It was one of the first flavors I ever tried and I was sold!  The caramel is awesome and definitely hits the spot.  Like most halo tops, make sure you give it time to soften before indulging.
Rachel A.
Killen, AL
This is such a healthy alternative to buying regular ice cream and it immediately kills my sweet tooth.  I do not eat processed sugar and can open one of these and literally after two bites I am satisfied.  I am a repeat customer and would definitely repurchase.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This flavor was a little too plain for me. Halo top is great at making usually high calorie and carb deserts decadent and light in their ice cream flavors. This one is very plain. I wouldn’t buy this specific flavor again, but will definitely try other halo top flavors.
Morgan N.
Southbury, CT
AMAZING. I don’t usually opt for caramel but this is so smooth and creamy just literally to me tasted like frozen cookie batter and who really doesn’t love that.
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
So good, A LIFESAVER! When I go through my healthy spurts, this saves me. Seriously, so healthy but SO GOOD! If I didn’t read the container, I would never know this wasn’t just normal ice cream. So great!
Lexie H.
I guess I'm not a fan of salted caramel flavor. I was disappointed in this flavor compared to the other two I've tried and enjoyed!
I found this one to be really sweet and only able to eat a few bites at a time then pop back in the freezer.
Martha M.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
The best ice cream you can get, even if you are on a low carb diet. Specially if you are on a low carb diet lol. It's delicious, creamy, low calorie, low carb, sugar free. It's made with coconut milk and did I say again it's sugar free?
Jennifer R.
Greenwood, AR
I really like this ice cream. Being a diabetic it has fewer sugar calories so it takes me less insulin to enjoy a treat. And it is definitely a treat! It has just the right amount of sweetness and salty. Definitely recommend.
Melissa N.
My favorite thing about this brand is how low it is in calories! All of the flavors I have tried so far have been really good. I'm dieting and I keep a pint of this in the freezer and take a few bites when I need a guilt free desert
Amanda C.
Halo top can be if-y with each different flavor, but the salted caramel is always a win! the flavor is decadent and the texture is creamy. Don't feel like I'm missing out on a rich ice cream experience!