BY HALO TOP #49 in Ice Cream

Kimmy H.
This is the BEST Halo Top flavor, hands down... I haven't even tried all of the other flavors and can still say that in complete confidence. The ice cream itself has a mild caramel flavor. It's nice and creamy without being too overwhelmingly sweet. Then, you get the random but fairly decent sized swirls of caramel throughout the pint, and guess what? It actually tastes like normal, legit caramel! It has a nice dash of saltiness with every bit and is just such a comfortable, yummy flavor. I'll definitely keep buying this one.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
For some reason, I expected to also get a chocolate flavor with this ice cream, but it is definitely just sea salt caramel! It's still delicious, though, and I love the Halo Top, while not "healthy", still uses better ingredients to make it a better option (while still delicious) than a lot of other ice creams available.
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
Hands down their best flavor I’ve tried. It’s so hard for me to try other flavors because this is so good. It’s like a Carmel Frappuccino but better. The price and calories make it worth it. If I could live off of an ice cream, this would be my top choice.
Stacey B.
WILMINGTON, NC
Since I have been on Keto diet I have found that this is by far the best brand of ice cream! It does come in many different flavors! If you've never tried this brand I would highly recommend you trying this! My number one favorite I will never buy another brand of ice cream!
Nicki L.
Ringgold
I would personally say this is the best flavor Halo Top has.  It is creamy, rich and just amazing. I buy mine at our local grocer.  It is a little pricey, but if you catch on sale it is bonus.  Regardless, I would pay the price because it satisfies my sweet tooth without all the guilt.
Tawnee W.
Farmington
Another flavor that is in my Top 3 flavors of Halo Top. I really like this one!  It was one of the first flavors I ever tried and I was sold!  The caramel is awesome and definitely hits the spot.  Like most halo tops, make sure you give it time to soften before indulging.
Bryn N.
I love Halo Top! And this definitely was a super yummy one! The caramel is definitely pronounced and it's a sweet ice cream, but if that's what you're in the mood for, indulge!! I lice how few calories these have, so I can actually enjoy a treat and not feel guilty!
Analilia M.
Modesto , CA
I finally found an ice cream I can eat that tells me the calorie amount right in front of it. They have so many flavors and they’re are so good. The price is not to bad but it’s priced than a regular tub of ice cream. Defiantly a product I will keep buying. Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
I like that it’s supposed to be healthy ice cream but in all honesty I’d rather eat real ice cream. They use fake sugars in this and it’s so overly sweet! So sweet I just couldn’t have more then a few spoonfuls. The price point is high, not worth the money
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
I was a huge fan of this Sea Salt Caramel. Creamy ice cream with ribbons of caramel. Perfectly salted. One small thing I did notice is that it was close to the taste of butterscotch. But that wasn't a bad thing. (My husband agreed. ). I would definitely recommend! Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream