Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream uploaded by Kelly R.Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream uploaded by kristel t.

BY HALO TOP

Kelly R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I was a huge fan of this Sea Salt Caramel. Creamy ice cream with ribbons of caramel. Perfectly salted. One small thing I did notice is that it was close to the taste of butterscotch. But that wasn't a bad thing. (My husband agreed. ). I would definitely recommend! Halo Top Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream
Nicole V.
Best part about this? The incredibly delicious caramel swirls throughout this tub. It almost seemed to have a caramel core, so I just kept digging down the center until I hit the bottom of the carton. But seriously, less than 400 calories for the entire pint? And have it taste like all the delicious bad-for-you ice creams out there? It's perfect for any sweet tooth.
Angelia M.
Barbourville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my goodness! This ice cream is addictive.Mercy! I could eat it every day if my wallet could stand it. As a low carber I like that it has fewer carbs than most brands,it is also made with all natural ingredients.Of course I enter all the contest on IG and Twitter in the hopes that I'll win a supply of it.Ya know when you look at your weekly food budget and over half of it has been spent on Halo Ice Cream it's time for an intervention (or either a win) LOL
Nicole D.
Hartland, WI
This is literally the best ice cream alternative ever for anyone trying to eat healthy, watch calories, but needs to indulge in a treat. This is my favorite flavor. It's amazing how the packed it so full of the caramel sea salt flavor. It hits the spot and definitely is an amazing alternative to gelato or regular ice cream!
Fadwa W.
I love Halo Top and this is by far my favorite flavor. Lemon and Birthday cake are a close second. I love how not guilty I feel after eating it. Big downside is how expensive it is and that you have to let it sit out for a little bit so that it can have a better consistency. I will keep buying despite the price because it's totally healthier.
Ann C.
Aledo
You cannot pass up the Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream from Halo Top! It hits the spot for any sweet tooth craving you may have while not completely ruining a health lifestyle. I've tried multiple flavors from Halo Top and while they're all good...the Sea Salt Caramel is by far my favorite!
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is, so far, my favorite Halo top flavor. The sea salt caramel is so incredibly delicious, and it is mixed with vanilla ice cream and it is super delicious. It is pretty sweet so I definitely couldn't eat the whole container in a sitting or two, but it is definitely delicious.
Kylie B.
University Pk, PA
By far my favorite ice cream! First I went to this ice cream because of the low calories, now I go purely because the taste is amazing. It's relatively cheap and guilt-free, unlike Ben & Jerry's. I live on a college campus so it is hard to find sometimes but so worth it to look.
Stephanie P.
Jefferson, TX
For an ice cream filled with protein, this one is top shelf. The sea salt caramel is my favorite flavor, and tastes more like plain ole ice cream than others. It's a little pricey, but it's a nice treat every once in a while. I do love the upside to this ice cream, though!
Rachel G.
Minong
Holy moly if you like eating huge spoonfuls of salty caramel then this is for you. I was hoping it would be a nice balance of ice cream, caramel and a hint of sea salt. Way too much caramel and salt. I had about 3 bites and I was done. I wouldn’t recommend this flavor at all.