Halo Top Red Velvet Ice Cream uploaded by Linda H.

BY HALO TOP #54 in Ice Cream

Ashley T.
Dallas, TX
I want to like Halo Top because who doesn’t want to eat ice cream without worrying about calories. Unfortunately it just doesn’t work for me. This flavor was slightly better than others I’ve tried. However it has the same chalky taste as the others is tried. When it comes down to it, I’d rather have a little really good ice cream for the same amount of calories as a pint of HT. Basically I’d rather have quality over quantity.
angie R.
I have not tried a halo top ice cream I didn't absolutely love & Halo Top Red Velvet Ice Cream is of course on that list! It's a great and HEALTHY alternative to ice cream that's generally loaded in sugar. These are not. They are low in sugar content and have a good amount of protein. Its great for a post workout snack or to curb those ice cream/dessert cravings without the regret of high sugar/calorie snacks.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I love halo top and how it doesn’t make you feel guilty about eating the whole pint. Most of them range from 280-350 calories, unbelievable! And they don’t taste awful either! When I bought this flavor I was expecting it to taste just like red velvet cake, but it was missing that cream cheese frosting taste. To me this flavor just tasted like vanilla ice cream with bits of cookie dough... not complaining though it was still good.
Emily S.
Pittsfield, MA
A really good, healthy substitute for ice cream. Follow the directions and let it sit on your counter for a few minutes before serving. I wish the awesome flavors were available everywhere... but I still take what I can get! Red Velvet is absolutely on point!!! And the peanut butter cup is a must try.
Veronica C.
The BEST ice cream I’ve probably ever had. The tubs are the perfect size for one person. It’s the perfect amount of creaminess too. The red velvet is amazing. It tastes like nothing else I’ve had before and to make it better it had brownie pieces in it. It’s a little expensive but so worth it.
Lori B.
This is my favorite flavor so far! It has the delicious chocolate flavor with bits of chewy chocolate cake-like pieces in it. And at only 360 calories for the whole pint I don’t feel guilty for eating the whole thing! I definitely recommend to anyone wanting a healthier substitute for regular ice cream.
Melisa S.
Honestly I was highly disappointed in this product. I have tried a lot of their other flavors and they were really great. This one was just recently released in my area and it did not live up to the hype. It doesn’t really taste like red velvet, it tastes like chocolate. Disappointing.
Alicia P.
This is literally my favorite ice cream in the entire world! It tastes like you are taking an actual bite of cake. Because this ice cream is deemed healthier than competitors, it doesn’t make me feel bad eating the entire pint! Oops!
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Very satisfying, wallet friendly and waste-line friendly! The taste is just as good if not better than the more decedent brands while being a healthier alternative! I picked my first tub up at my local Walmart and enjoy every bite!
Haley S.
One of my favorites! I remember destroying this within hours because of how much I loved it. I finished it before my family could get their hands on it and it was pretty funny. But this, along with so many of their other ice creams are so good! I literally bought 10 of these.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this available at most stores?