Halo Top Red Velvet Ice Cream uploaded by Charlin F.Halo Top Red Velvet Ice Cream uploaded by Liana L.Halo Top Red Velvet Ice Cream uploaded by Linda H.

BY HALO TOP #42 in Ice Cream

Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- Higher fat content than other flavors
- Worth the 390 calories (entire pint) because it’s CREAMY
- Although light pink & not like the typical maroon colored cake, it tastes just like it
- Packed with BROWNIE bites, so if you love chocolate like me, you’ll accidentally finish the pint, trying to dig for all the brownies...oops
Veronica C.
The BEST ice cream I’ve probably ever had. The tubs are the perfect size for one person. It’s the perfect amount of creaminess too. The red velvet is amazing. It tastes like nothing else I’ve had before and to make it better it had brownie pieces in it. It’s a little expensive but so worth it.
NerdGirlMakeup S.
Lewisville
I really, really like this flavor.  It definitely reminds me of red velvet cake.  My favorite thing about this ice cream is that it is safe for the keto diet in small amounts.  A fourth a cup IS like a third of your daily carbs for the day, but most other ice cream brands are just out of the question.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I recently discovered Halo Top and I’m in love! All the flavors are really good. They all taste like super rich ice cream, with much less calories and fat than the other brands. The red velvet ice cream has a very rich flavor, that can be compared with any other similar brands that have twice the calories and fat
Haley S.
One of my favorites! I remember destroying this within hours because of how much I loved it. I finished it before my family could get their hands on it and it was pretty funny. But this, along with so many of their other ice creams are so good! I literally bought 10 of these.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
This has a ton of bits of chocolate! I love red velvet and trying to live a healthier lifestyle this is one of my go treats! I got this at Walmart and love how much chocolate you get because sometimes with halo top you get more ice cream than what the actual product is
elliott b.
I bought this late at night because I had a craving for ice cream and this looked promising. I really love red velvet, but this did not taste like red velvet at ALL. That being said, it was alright. There was a slight chalky taste to it as well, but it went away
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I love ice cream and I love red velvet. Stage mix of both of these is so good. But I like how the it’s not that many calories for ice cream. I definitely recommend this if you love ice cream and live red velvet and want to eat less calories.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Best Halo Top flavor I have tried so far! It’s actually creamy like regular ice cream compared to all the other flavors I’ve tried which I really appreciated. It also is PACKED with brownie bits. Hands down would recommend everyone give this one a try!
Geanna B.
Morganton , NC
Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors in general, which was why I was pretty disappointed when I tried this. Granted, I knew it would taste different because halo top is obviously ice cream that is good for you. But I had tried the cookie dough and birthday cake flavors and was in love and thought they tasted normal. This one just tastes overly protein powdery. I just don’t like the flavor at all. Wasn’t creamy either. I will continue to purchase halo top, just not this flavors
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this available at most stores?