BY HALO TOP

• haven't had this... is it like sherbert?4 Answers
eric j.
Wow. I don’t even know where to begin. This rainbow sherbet was SO BAD, it was the entire reason I signed up for this website. Just to let everybody know how f*cking god awful it is. If I could give it zero stars, I would. Before you doubt my opinion, I’ll say that I’ve been cooking professionally more of my adult life than I haven’t. I’ve spent years developing my palate. This tastes like salted fruit garbage. If you pressed a bunch of citrus and berries, dumped the rinds in a trash can with some cream, salt and sugar, that’s what this tastes like. I took one bite and read the package to try an figure out what the f*ck they put in that tastes so bad besides the egregious amount of salt. Salt in ice cream is fine, like in the oatmeal cookie or obviously the sea salt and caramel... but holy sh*t, this is just over the f*cking top.

I’m not entirely sure what’s worse, that they thought this tastes good and sent it out, or that they knew it tastes like sh*t and sent it out anyway. Halo Top Rainbow Swirl Ice Cream
Chet U.
Listen, everyone. Save your coins. Trust me on this one. I
don’t even know what to say. I opened the container and it immediately looked
repulsive. All 3 colors (rainbow swirl WHO????) had mixed together in the
middle to make a beautiful blackish brown color. But was that enough to put me
off? Unfortunately not. I made sure to get all flavors in the first bite. It
tasted so horrid I am surprised my body allowed it to travel down my esophagus
instead of immediately rejecting that garbage. That was not the end of my
suffering, though, as I still had hope. I thought that maybe the flavors would
taste better individually. That theory was very much false. The raspberry (I couldn’t
even tell it was raspberry) was especially rancid. My body instantly rebelled,
and I felt terrible for the next hour or so. until finally I just knew I was about to
throw up. I haven’t thrown up in years. YEARS. It’s been so long I had actually
forgotten what that feels like. But I /actually/ threw up. I legitimately puked. Because of this flavor.

In sum: Simply offensive.
Faith W.
Howe
What the f**k is even going on with this flavor. It is no where NEAR what rainbow sherbert is supposed to be. Quite honestly it is disgraceful. The orange tastes like what I imagine FAKE would taste like, The "raspberry" flavor tastes like chalk, I'd rather eat chalk. The green tastes like f**king windex, SERIOUSLY, everything that could have went wrong with this flavor WENT WRONG
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I love that Halo Top (while not healthy) is a much better ice cream option considering the ingredients like three different sweeteners to get the perfect sweet flavor. Rainbow Swirl is delicious and one of my favorites. I think it's better than a lot of the other flavors because the flavor is all the way through this variety!
NerdGirlMakeup S.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite Halo ice cream flavor.  It has a mellow fruity sherbet flavor that I really love. My favorite thing about this ice cream is that it is safe for the keto diet in small amounts.  A fourth a cup IS like a third of your daily carbs for the day, but most other ice cream brands are just out of the question.
Mia W.
Eugene, OR
I honestly really like this flavor. It initially surprised me because I am not used to a sherbet type flavor to be creamy but this is. The only flavor that’s a little controversial to me is the raspberry, not as crazy about it but when it’s mixed with the orange and the lime it helps this flavor remain one of my favorites! I say give it a shot.
member-1c9dd
Gross! My first thought when biting into this was "SOAP!" The fruity flavors were strong, but they didn't taste like any natural flavor I've ever had. They flavor was like that of a cheap dollar store lolipop. Not to mention, the sorbet flavor they were going for doesn't taste right with the milky texture of the ice cream. Sorbet is more of an ice, not cream. Gross, just gross!
Chandler C.
Williamsburg
This flavor took me back to a dark time in my life. The flavor reminded me when I was locked in a Denny’s bathroom and had to eat the soap in there to survive. I had Denny’s flashbacks for months after one bite. It took me years of therapy to forget about those dark Denny’s days and now it’s all coming back to me. Please help.
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- Had high expectations that the flavors: Orange, Lime, & Raspberry would be similar or come close to Rainbow Sherbet
- Tasted artificial. Lime was the best and closest to the real thing.
- Pretty colors attracted me but it fooled me to think it was very sweet but it wasn’t sweet enough!

- Way too creamy and when melted, the colors blended and looked real funky
Peyton F.
This was the absolute WORST thing I have ever put in my mouth in my entire life. I couldn’t even SWALLOW IT. It tasted like a whole bottle of medicine was dumped into the pint. Deff not buying again. I would rather puke. And die.
Brenna M.
haven't had this... is it like sherbert?