Halo Top Pistachio Ice Cream uploaded by Genieve R.Halo Top Pistachio Ice Cream uploaded by Illy J.Halo Top Pistachio Ice Cream uploaded by innaspicica i.

BY HALO TOP

Halo Top Pistachio Ice Cream

Start your review of Halo Top Pistachio Ice Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Hts, OH
I really liked this flavor of Halo Top ice cream. It is reasonably priced compared to other brands. But, what I like the most is that it is so low in calories and fat. No Guilt!!!!  This was my first Halo Top flavor and it along with all of the other flavors I've tried, has made me a lover of the brand!
Vanessa K.
I have heard everyone rave about halo top so I thought I would give it a try. Pistachio is my favorite ice cream flavor but the halo top kind is disgusting. The texture is terrible and it has a strange after taste. I only ate two bites and pitched it.
Nicole V.
Honestly, simply the best Pistachio ice cream I've ever had. I only recently started enjoying this flavor, but Halo Top does it justice. Creamy, thick, definitely not watered down like a lot of the other low-cal low-fat ice creams out there. Go grab a pint, you won't be disappointed! What do you have to lose? The entire thing is only 240 cal!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE THIS FLAVOR!!! I love pistachio ice cream as is, and halo top made it so I can enjoy it without feeling guilty. I have bought this flavor at least five times and fall more in love each time. This is one of the few flavors with no additional additives (no nuts/dough buys/etc.), but it doesn’t lessen the flavor or richness any.
Tyler P.
Lincoln
I have tried only one other Halo Top ice cream flavor and that was red velvet cake. I enjoyed it a lot. Not the same for this flavor. People keep saying on here it lacks the pistachio flavor.... well, that's because there is NO pistachios in it. If I had seen the ingredients in the store I would have not purchased it.
Sarah N.
houston
I like halo top because its low in calories and it satisfies me. The pistachio is hard to taste some times, but u just have to sit on the flavor a bit. If u are trying to get away from regular icecream, this flavour isnt the one.
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor! While I haven’t been super impressed by many of the Halo Top ice cream flavors, this one is unique and delicious. It’s not super sweet, but has very good flavor. Plus, with less sugar and more protein you can’t go wrong!
Jamie W.
yuba city
Im0
ml

in love almost, wish there, were pieces of pistachios but otherwise this is the creamiest and most delicious low carb ice cream substitute ive tried so far so yummy
Alexandra S.
Staff
I LOVE this stuff! Pistachio ice cream has always been a favorite for me, but I always feel guilty after I eat it. Enter Halo Top! Now I can enjoy my favorite treat without feeling bloated and unhealthy afterwards.
Ashley M.
New Richmond
Pistachio is one of my favorite flavors in ice cream. I especially love this one because it doesn't have any chunks of pistachio. This ice cream is about half the calories of your normal ice cream and tastes just as good!
Sarah M.
Roseland, NJ
Does this have actual pistachio pieces?