Halo Top Pistachio Ice Cream

by Halo Top

Anyone been able to find this flavour in the UK?
Do you eat this by itself, or do you like to add something to it or top it with?
Does this have actual pistachio pieces?
Start your review of Halo Top Pistachio Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
I’m going to give it four stars bc it’s halo top and you can basically eat the whole pint—no problem—as a meal. This was my full intent but I was satisfied 1/4 of the way down. So I failed even at being a piggie. I can’t give it five because it does not taste like pistachio, one of my favorite flavors. It’s green bc of veggie coloring. I expected the ingredients to read of some holier than though seaweed tempeh stuff, but it’s mostly milk and the coloring and eggs and probably salt. Because it tasted of salt. Imma gonna try a different flavor. Why didn’t they just add a few drops of pistachio extract or almond extract—that wouldn’t add substantial calories. O well.
Lincoln
I have tried only one other Halo Top ice cream flavor and that was red velvet cake. I enjoyed it a lot. Not the same for this flavor. People keep saying on here it lacks the pistachio flavor.... well, that's because there is NO pistachios in it. If I had seen the ingredients in the store I would have not purchased it.
Iowa City
Not that strong of a pistachio flavor, so it’s kinda pointless. No nuts either, so it’s probably an artificial flavor. Overall this is really disappointing. Will not repurchase, just but regular pistachio ice cream
Henderson, NV
I’m sorry I know this is supposed to be a healthy option and all but it tastes like watered down dirty snow. The texture is sandy. There is absolutely no flavor to it. I thought I was eating sandy dirty snow from the side of the road with a very slight hint of sweet. I would never ever repurchase this again.
N Manchester, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Halo Top’s pistachio ice cream! I think this is probably my favorite flavor. It also seems to be creamier than most of the other flavors and it tastes like pistachio pudding! Unfortunately I haven’t found it in the store in quite a while. I sure hope I can find it again soon!
Rogersville, AL
1,049 reviews
Halo top is my go to when I am trying to be healthier or more conscious of what I am eating , or on keto. This has a great taste and happens to be much more healthy for you.
Avenel, NJ
I’m on a keto Diet & I’m always looking for keto friendly snack! I hit the jackpot with this flavor & pistachio isn’t my go to flavor. However this flavor is so good & creamy. Overall I’ll be buying this again.
San Marcos, TX
Meh, it's decent ice cream for low carb and keto diet... but it's hard to scoop out. The flavor is good. But I prefer to just make my own ice cream from scratch.
Providence, RI
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is the most disappointing halo top flavor I’ve tried. Pistachio is my favorite ice cream flavor and I thought this would be great, but it tastes nothing like pistachio. Another disappointment is that it doesn’t have any actual nut pieces. I’d be able to forgive if it tasted good, but there’s almost no flavor...just sweetness. If you’re a big pistachio fan definitely don’t waste your money on this one.
San Diego, CA
I was so excited when I saw my favorite brand made a pistachio flavor! Tasted just like any other pistachio I’ve cream so I was very pleasantly surprised. A great healthy alternative to your favorite treat