BY HALO TOP #23 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, prebiotic fiber, high fat cocoa, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, sugar, peanut oil, salt), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• I haven't tried this brand yet but are they any good?5 Answers
  • Is it peanut butter icecream, or does it just have peanut butter ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tired this flavor? I tried the Birthday cake.3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tess B.
Halo top is my past time. When a seasonal flavor comes out I hunt freezers of local groceries. Yeah, I'm kind of a fan. I've tried all of the flavors and love them all. If I had to pick my fav it would be this one. The swirls of peanut butter give this ice cream a variance in texture and a fun flavor profile with each bite depending on how much peanut butter is in each spoonful! Other high protein ice creams try to be like halo top but don't come close. Competitors either have texture issues or taste cloying sweet with artificial sweeteners or stevia. Halo top gets its right. The expert in high protein ice cream!
Ashlie P.
I devoured this mini tub of icecream so fast. Weirdly for being a more healthy brand, this icecream taste just as good. You’d think it’d be gross or a little off, but nope. I’m a legit fatty and love my sweets, this is exactly the same as other icecream brands. Pricier than some , but worth the splurge if you wanna start making the switch to some healthier options. Don’t think of this as diet icecream like weight watchers !!! I used to diet and eat their diet icecream bars, THOSE were gross, halo top really does taste good and is probably better than some weight watchers products.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My local Meijer kept printing out coupons for free Halo Top ice cream, except every time I went to get some they were all sold out. I seriously had 3 coupons and couldn't use them because it was always gone. Finally, I was in the ice cream aisle and a lady saw my son and said I was going to use this coupon for free ice cream but I bet your son would love it much more than me. So I looked and low and behold, the Halo Top ice cream was completely restocked. I grabbed this one because we both love peanut butter. Me and my son shared this over a few days, and to think the whole pint was only 360 calories! It tastes amazing as well. The only reason why I knock off 1 star is because it is a little expensive for how much you get.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
The first time I tried Halo Top I really had a hard time believing it was a low calorie ice cream. This tastes like the homemade ice cream I love to make without all the work and all the calories. The chocolate peanut butter is my favorite flavor. There are generous swirls of peanut butter and a rich chocolate flavor. This is a super treat when dieting.
Jennifer R.
Waco
This Halo Top ice cream tastes amazing, especially for the lower amount of calories that it has. My favorite part are the peanut butter chunks and it is the perfect treat for a little indulgence at night. This is one of my favorite flavors.
Alicia S.
This is my favorite ice cream. Typically I don't do ice cream because it doesn't settle well in my tummy. Also when you're trying to watch your weight ice cream isn't really on the list. However with Halo top having as much protein and as little calories, it's perfect for a late night snack, even if you eat the whole thing
Lori L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Other Baskin &Robbins peanut butter chocolate ice cream, this is the best there is. Especially to buy at the store. Because if a brand makes the flavor I've tried it as it's my favorite kind of ice cream. And there is a lot of yucky ones. But this tastes and feels like homemade ice cream. It's smooth and creamy with the right balance between peanut butter and chocolate. I don't know why they have "cup" in the title because my multiple pints haven't had any chunks, which guarantees it a big zero. Except for the frozen peanut butter. That is a given and the best part as it melts on your tongue. Love this brand and may venture out some. Maybe. Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Bewitching M.
Yummmm. Out of all of the Halo Tops, this flavor is my favorite. Very creamy and rich for something that isn't full of calories. I definitely recommend this flavor, but keep in mind the texture is a little different. It freezes solid so you may need a few minutes after taking it from the freezer before you dig in.
Emily S.
Pittsfield
A really good, healthy substitute for ice cream. Follow the directions and let it sit on your counter for a few minutes before serving. I wish the awesome flavors were available everywhere... but I still take what I can get! Red Velvet is absolutely on point!!! And the peanut butter cup is a must try.
Erin W.
I have an obsession with ice cream and peanut butter! I love this protein ice cream. I love how if I eat the whole pint, I don’t have to feel guilty unlike Ben & Jerry’s. I have tried other protein ice creams like Arctic Zero and they were nasty. Halo Top is literally the best. The ice creams are always have a good taste and are creamy. Like I said before, I love the peanut butter flavor. It gives me my peanut butter fix and it’s delicious. It has a few chunks of peanut butter but I wish there was a bit more. Halo Top is pricey but I promise you, it’s worth it and so much better than other “healthier” ice creams.
Lauren C.
Eagan, MN
Is this vanilla icecream with peanut butter cup in it or is the icecream actually peanut butter cup flavored?
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
I haven't tried this brand yet but are they any good?
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Do you like scooping Halo Top into a bowl or eating it out of the container?
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Has anyone tired this flavor? I tried the Birthday cake.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I find this product? I would love to try!