BY HALO TOP #11 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, prebiotic fiber, high fat cocoa, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, sugar, peanut oil, salt), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Tampa, FL
I feel like I found the holy grail of cheat food. While rallying together my self control to stick with my diet and exercise program, I'm always looking for something to satisfy my sweet tooth without tanking my goals for the day. Ice cream has always been my weakness and go to comfort food. Initially when I started looking for healthier versions I first tried Arctic Zero and was not impressed. It literally tastes like frozen chocolate and water with the same texture you'd imagine. Next, I tried Enlightened this was a step up. The texture was significantly better but I still had little love for the flavors I tried. The cold brew coffee was chalky and bland. The red velvet was on the higher end, but the ribbons of frosting were sickly sweet and left a weird after taste. Enter in HALO TOP. I wasn't expecting them to be much different from what I'd tried already but I was lured by the option of having a mint chocolate chip flavor. I open it up and dig in to see what it's like.... IT WAS FREAKING MAGICAL. I frantically looked over the nutrition label thinking I'd made I mistake. I hadn't it was just that good. I closed it and opened the other flavor I bought (peanut butter cup) to do a taste test. It's hard for me to admit being a die hard mint chocolate chip lover, but this was almost better. The chocolate base was rich and creamy. It didn't have the weird protein powdery garbage chocolate flavor most healthy substitutes do. There were also swirls of what I can only assume was real peanut butter. It was glorious. I don't even miss my Ben and Jerry's peanut butter world. It's that good.
Beth C.
Beth C.
A friend convinced me to try Halo Top since we are both on a diet. I was pretty disappointed. I was led to believe this was some miracle product that tasted just like ice cream with a fraction of the calories. Being a serial dieter, I should have been prepared for the disapointent but I was hoping to be surprised. It does not taste like ice cream... I mean it's cold and icey but that's where the similarity ends. I assume it's supposed to be chocolate ice cream with peanut butter in it and I did see and taste the peanut butter but there was zero chocolate flavor and no creamy texture like in high fat delicious ice cream. I may have set my expectations high but for the price, this faux-cream wasn't worth it. If you're an ice cream addict trying to cut out the calories I guess this could be a healthier option but it just wasn't for me.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
So far, my fiancé and I have tried 4 of the Halo Top flavors (peanut butter, red velvet, mint chip, and chocolate mocha chip), and the peanut butter seems to be our favorite. We like the calorie count compared to other options as well as the peanut butter chunks. It's got a strong peanut butter flavor. We buy 2 different flavors and taste the other person's before eating our own. The first time I had mint, but I liked his peanut butter better. At $6 a pint, I think it's a little pricey, but thankfully we've had coupons with and without a sale. The mint was a little too cool for me to eat a lot in one sitting. The red velvet he got the 2nd time was nothing special compared to other brands I've had, and the chocolate mocha chip tasted like regular chocolate with chips of mocha that still tasted like chocolate when I was expecting a stronger coffee flavor so that was a little disappointing. Overall it's a good product, just a little pricey even for a healthier option so if you catch it on sale, go for it!
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Bowling Green, KY
OH MY GOODNESS. This ice cream has been a life saver for me!! I am an absolute ice cream addict. When I got pregnant with my daughter, we found out that I had gestational diabetes. I was devastated that there were not many GOOD options for people who are watching their macros. My mom introduced me to Halo Top, and I have been hooked ever since! The PB Cup is my all-time favorite! I have like six of them in my freezer right now... my husband and gets mad because every time the freezer door opens, one of them will fall! Haha! I love being able to eat an entire pint of it with no regrets or guilt. Perfect for an ice cream addict who is also watching their diet!! Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
Claire L.
Claire L.
Halo Top Ice Cream is my absolute favorite ice cream! It's relatively healthy, as healthy as ice cream can get, with a concentration on it's protein content and being concerned with it's sugar content as well. One downfall to this product is that it is very hard. Not the kind of ice cream you just pick up and eat as soon as you can. You do need to leave it out for a little bit to soften, but that's just a test of your patience level. As soon as it's soft, the flavor and texture is smooth, creamy, and authentic. It really is a (semi) guilt- free desert and the only ice cream I eat anymore!
Erin O.
Erin O.
Indianapolis, IN
i love halo top! specifically this flavor. i recently started counting my macros, and this is my go-to nightly treat. i don't understand how they make it taste so good and still be full of nutritional value, but i'm just going to go with it. halo top is a little expensive but totally worth the extra price, in my eyes. just a little tip - put the carton out on the counter for about 5 minutes before you scoop it (or eat it out of the container...let's be honest, we all do it). it makes it creamier. you are going to love this ice cream!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Little Neck, NY
I am an ice cream QWEEN/ FIEND ! Finding things that fit my healthy lifestyle that doesn't break my calorie bank and need for protein is something I am always challenging. I am not a superfan of froyo or almond milk ice cream so finding Halo Top Peanut Butter cup ice cream has been a gift from the gods ! It has the perfect balance of light creaminess, peanut butter punch with real swirls of pb goodness and my beloved protein! The only way this could be better is to have a vegan version and perhaps a dad-proof lock on the cap since it's now become a family favorite. Bring on the flavors Halo top, I'll keep eating !
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
This ice cream is amazing!!!! It gives me my peanut butter cup fix without having to eat a bunch of sugar and carbs. The texture is like real ice cream too! This is one of the newest flavors, and I can tell there has been vast improvements since they first came out. I've found this one at most grocery stores I've been too. Some of the other new flavors, like Cherry (also delicious!), are a little harder to find but Halotop's website has a "find product" option that makes it easy to locate where the flavors you want are being sold.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
Sweet baby Jesus this ice cream is a treasure. It's the perfect imitation of real peanut butter chocolate ice cream (I know because we actually had some HOMEMADE ice cream in our fridge but instead I kept going back for the Halo Top!) with little bits of peanut butter to mix up the consistency and add a special pop of flavor. I could eat the whole pint easily. Let it sit out for five minutes and I promise you, it tastes exactly like/has the same consistency as regular ice cream. It's MAGICAL.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
WAIT- an ice cream I can enjoy until the last bite that isn't going to make enemies with my skinny jeans?! Halo Top is a welcomed hero to the dessert aisle. While packed with protein, these treats magically cut sugar and calories. Competitors like Ben and Jerry's, while delicious, can top out at 1000+ calories for a pint. Halo Top allows you to get your sweet tooth fix, with sweet creamy flavors sans the guilt. I only wish it was available at more grocery stores!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Eagan, MN
Is this vanilla icecream with peanut butter cup in it or is the icecream actually peanut butter cup flavored?
Lora S.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
I haven't tried this brand yet but are they any good?
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I find this product? I would love to try!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
How much protein is in this PB Halo?
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Do you like scooping Halo Top into a bowl or eating it out of the container?