BY HALO TOP #18 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, prebiotic fiber, high fat cocoa, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, sugar, peanut oil, salt), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• I haven't tried this brand yet but are they any good?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tired this flavor? I tried the Birthday cake.4 Answers
  • Is it peanut butter icecream, or does it just have peanut butter ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Molly T.
I have celiac disease, and typically you have to look for a good treat that tastes good and won't make you sick. More specifically a certified gluten free. I also like the higher protein in icecreams because I have issues keeping weight on it helps me keep weigjt on by having it be more than just sugar and carbs. I love this ice cream because the texture is good, it tastes like a peanut butter and choclate ice cream. You can't go wrong with those two. I recomend sitting it out for 10 minutes before eating, on a hot day outside just watch it don't want it to melt. I've tried other flavors but I wish they would expand their gluten free range of flavors. Oh but do shop around for prices!!! At my local target its 3$ but at a health food store in town it about $8.
Laura D.
Baltimore
I will give this product a 1-star only because in the last two months I have bought one of these from different Walmart stores every week in my area (3 Walmarts to be exact.  I live in a big metropolitan area of Baltimore, Maryland) and there has been absolutely zero peanut butter swirls in them for the last two months of me buying them. I ate this ice cream over the summer like it was going out of style, 2 a day! I am so upset that they have taken out the peanut butter swirl!!  I don't know if they are just doing this in my area or with just Walmart stores, but it is so wrong as I am paying $4 a pint, I am majorly being ripped off!
Ashlie P.
I devoured this mini tub of icecream so fast. Weirdly for being a more healthy brand, this icecream taste just as good. You’d think it’d be gross or a little off, but nope. I’m a legit fatty and love my sweets, this is exactly the same as other icecream brands. Pricier than some , but worth the splurge if you wanna start making the switch to some healthier options. Don’t think of this as diet icecream like weight watchers !!! I used to diet and eat their diet icecream bars, THOSE were gross, halo top really does taste good and is probably better than some weight watchers products.
Nia N.
I really like ice cream, but try not to eat too many wasted calories, so I knew I had to get my hands on this. My local grocer carries several flavors of original and dairy-free Halo Top, so at this point I’ve tried several flavors. This flavor, Peanut Butter Cup, has a yummy peanut butter base with ribbons of peanut butter veining throughout. Unlike typical ice cream, this ABSOLUTELY needs to sit out for a bit TJ get the nice creamy texture. I recommend taking out what you want to eat and immediately putting the rest back in the freezer, as it doesn’t hold up very well to re-freezing. This is a pretty darn good replica of the real (and by that I mean full-fat) thing! Definitely recommend giving it a try!
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is hands down one of my favorite flavors!! Anything peanut butter, I am all for it. Flavor is amazing if you love peanut butter. Only negative about this flavor is that most of the time I've purchased it, the ice cream had a layer of ice on top as if it was freezer burned. Also, the peanut butter swirls are good if you have the patience to wait for it to defrost and melt a little. Otherwise you're trying to eat frozen peanut butter.
Kristen S.
Parksley , VA
I was hesitant to try this brand at first. Just new it would be yucky. After seeing a ton of good reviews I thought I give it a try and I’m glad I did. I’m obsessed!! To me it takes just as good as full fat ice cream. This flavor in particular is my favorite. Even has chunks of peanut butter in it. I’ve also tried Mocha chocolate and chocolate almond, all are yummy! I’ve even made milk shakes with this ice cream. I take 1/2c in a cup then top off with coconut almond milk 😋
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
I’m a big fan of the Halo Top brand, and I wanted to love this flavor but it is hit or miss. The first tub I bought had a lot of peanut butter chunks in it and I thought it was amazing, but then after that I bought more and there was barely any peanut butter in it. The batches seem inconsistent, like even more than normal.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
The first time I tried Halo Top I really had a hard time believing it was a low calorie ice cream. This tastes like the homemade ice cream I love to make without all the work and all the calories. The chocolate peanut butter is my favorite flavor. There are generous swirls of peanut butter and a rich chocolate flavor. This is a super treat when dieting.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
My local Meijer kept printing out coupons for free Halo Top ice cream, except every time I went to get some they were all sold out. I seriously had 3 coupons and couldn't use them because it was always gone. Finally, I was in the ice cream aisle and a lady saw my son and said I was going to use this coupon for free ice cream but I bet your son would love it much more than me. So I looked and low and behold, the Halo Top ice cream was completely restocked. I grabbed this one because we both love peanut butter. Me and my son shared this over a few days, and to think the whole pint was only 360 calories! It tastes amazing as well. The only reason why I knock off 1 star is because it is a little expensive for how much you get.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
Please make a flavor of this with peanut butter AND chocolate! That's what I expected the first time I ate this, but was surprised to realize that it was just peanut butter flavor. It was still delicious and I ate very bit of it. I guess that's part of how they keep the calorie count so low!
Lauren C.
Eagan, MN
Is this vanilla icecream with peanut butter cup in it or is the icecream actually peanut butter cup flavored?
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
I haven't tried this brand yet but are they any good?
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Has anyone tired this flavor? I tried the Birthday cake.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Do you like scooping Halo Top into a bowl or eating it out of the container?
Ashley R.
How much protein is in this PB Halo?