BY HALO TOP #29 in Ice Cream

Linda C.
Surrey, BC
It tastes creamy and frozen like ice cream. It's pretty sweet though which I don't really prefer. It tastes really Cinnamony and doesn't remind me of oatmeal or cookie. I just picked this up because it was on sale at my local grocery store but I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
NerdGirlMakeup S.
Lewisville
I really, really like this flavor.  It definitely reminds me of maple oatmeal.  There are real oats in it, which gives it a great texture.  My favorite thing about this ice cream is that it is safe for the keto diet in small amounts.  A fourth a cup IS like a third of your daily carbs for the day, but most other ice cream brands are just out of the question.
Gina A.
So so so good! If you don’t like oatmeal cookies, stay away. But if you do-this is a very true to life approximation of how cinnamony and warm an oatmeal cookie tastes! I only wish it had raisins in it :)
Yashira L.
Florida
This is my absolute FAVORITE ICE CREAM low in calorie and so good yet it taste like regular ice cream nothing low fat about how great it taste so you can eat and not feel guilty . I have tried also the caramel macchiato one , and getting a new flavor text time I go to the store .
Brandi R.
Nicholasville, KY
I recently started on a diet and my sister suggested this alternative. So I gave it a shot. OH. MY. GOD. AMAZING. I honestly think I prefer to the the name brands that I was eating before. I have no tried several other flavors and have not been disappointed yet. I have tried other name brands of the same market and none compare to Halo Top.
Aimee A.
Scott depot, WV
YES YES YES!! My favorite sweet treat to have. It helps me keep up with my healthy lifestyle and it is so delicious. It is a tad bit expensive but I think it’s totally worth it for the price. My favorites are cinnamon roll and oatmeal cookie 💘💘
Mia G.
Uxbridge , ON
I love these ice creams ! I have tried almost all of them and think this flavour stand as one of my favourites! The perfect treat that will leave you feeling satisfied and not guilty!
Tanya L.
This tastes just like an oatmeal cookie without being sickly sweet. It’s got a light cinnamon flavour and is speckled with oat flakes. If you miss dunking oatmeal cookies in milk, this is for you!  kinda pricey but totally worth it. Love halo top, bring more flavours to the UK!
Kate K.
Easily my favorite flavor. I can eat the entire pint in one sitting... and not feel so guilty. I LOVE the little pieces of oatmeal... it makes it feel more indulgent. It is a little pricier than traditional pints, but it is worth it to me.
Mallory L.
Kansas City
By far my favorite flavor! Cherry and chocolate would be my second. This tastes JUST like an actual cookie and the fact that it’s ice cream is even better!