BY HALO TOP #31 in Ice Cream

Jill K.
I had such high hopes for this ice cream. But whatever halo top was trying to go for, they didn’t quite achieve. The oat pieces were too much and I spent the majority of my time eating it picking pieces out of my teeth. the flavour was there but the texture is just a huge, unappealing mess. I wanted more from this one.
Jessie G.
Oatmeal? No. More like butterscotch lol. It had absolutely no oatmeal flavour and I mean, how does one capture an oatmeal cookie flavour? There was a major lack of crunch as well, it only had these awkward little pieces of oatmeal in it that added nothing to the overall flavour of it. I'd prefer if there was little oat balls or something tbh. It didn't taste bad, but if you're gonna make an ice cream flavour titled "oatmeal cookie" don't have it tasting like butterscotch
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Hate this one. The oatmeal is not soft and leaves this with an awful texture. Threw it out.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I love Halo Top ice cream but this flavor was absolutely horrid.  I took one bite of it and almost spit out what I had in my mouth.  I tried another bite, only to be equally as disappointed with the flavor as the first bite.  Don't waste your time on this flavor.  Try the Pumpkin Pie flavor! Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
Not the best one I’ve tried. The flavor is good but definitely don’t like the actual oatmeal flakes in it.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is possibly my least favorite Halo Top. I cannot stand the texture of the dry oatmeal in here. I understand that it adds texture, but in the midst of the cool creamy ice cream, dry bland oatmeal is not the texture I am looking for. If they would add soft cookie chunks it would be better.
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
The flavor on this is right but I ended up throwing 80% of mine out because it seriously has chunks of oatmeal in it... which is just really unappealing when it is mixed with creamy ice cream. I wish the oatmeal was blended in better because the flavor of the actual ice cream is delicious.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
It tastes creamy and frozen like ice cream. It's pretty sweet though which I don't really prefer. It tastes really Cinnamony and doesn't remind me of oatmeal or cookie. I just picked this up because it was on sale at my local grocery store but I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
nickiestclair S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I do not love the taste. It is most similar to watered down ice cream. If you want a snack to cool down without a lot of calories it is great but it doesnt replace the classic taste of ice cream. I dont love it enough to buy it regularly. I would only buy it on sale
Echo S.
I was really excited to try the Halo brand ice cream because of the low calories. But I was a little disappointed. When you first open it it’s really good and the texture is very ice cream-ish. But if you don’t finish it and put it back in the freezer it has a much harder less ice cream. And it is pretty expensive for what it is. This flavor is pretty yummy though.