BY HALO TOP

Lauren W.
Dunkirk, MD
I love all halo top but this is one of my favorite flavors. If it wasn't so cold I would think that it came straight out of the oven. Fresh baked cookies are my favorite. Especially when they are in ice cream form.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
As always with halo top no complaints at all!! I still wonder how they’re able to make such a light calorie and low fat ice cream taste so good. Imagine eating a hard iced oatmeal cookie when you were a kid that’s what this flavor is! Taste is definitely what it says on the box!
Jessica S.
Northville, MI
This is the best Halo Top flavor there is (tied closely with PB Cup) - the flavor is perfect and the oat pieces just put it right at the top of my faces list. Who needs Ben and Jerrys when you have halo top?!
Samantha S.
Stony Brook, NY
This is the best flavor of halo top in my opinion. The flavor is excellent and it’s not super hard. It actually tastes like an oatmeal cookie. Try it on top of apple pie or apple crisp and it won’t disappoint.
queenslusher s.
Hobe Sound, FL
This was the first flavor I ever tried and it is still my favorite! It is perfect for fall time, so rich and cozy! I love the tiny bites of real oatmeal, I only wish it were just a tiny bit less sweet.
Ariane C.
North port, FL
This was surprisingly my favorite of Halo Top’s flavors. I didn’t even expect much flavor out of “oatmeal cookie,” but there is cinnamon in it and oats make it rich and chunky. Definitely my go to!
Karen F.
This Ice Cream is soo amazing! I couldn't believe it was low calorie! Tasted JUST LIKE OATMEAL COOKIES! I literally was just online referring it only moment ago! Definitely a believer now!
Carly C.
Wilmington, NC
This is so good! Took a point off for the actual oats in the ice cream. They’re kinda hard to swallow because they’re so dry. But the ice cream part is beyond delicious
hannahsulcov S.
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor! It is one of the lower calorie flavors and too me is the most delicious. It’s not too sweet and has the perfect oatmeal cookie texture. Mmmmm
member-e4cfa
i love the cinnamon base on this.  for whatever reason, it is so much better than the cinnamon roll flavor.  the oats are a nice touch as well.  this is definitely one of, if not my favorite flavor.