BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

Brenna M.
This flavor is pretty good! Reminds of salted caramel but with little bits of oatmeal cookies throughout with a slight hint of cinnamon. Pretty on point and very soft. You can't go wrong if you want cookies & milk without the guilt since its fairly low in calories.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
This flavor of Halo Top is probably my absolute favorite. It is creamy and has hints of brown sugar, and also manages to have some little clusters of actual oatmeal in it. It doesn’t taste like typical “protein ice cream” or a wannabe, but it is actually quite delicious and amazing for a guilt-free indulgence!
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
The flavor on this is right but I ended up throwing 80% of mine out because it seriously has chunks of oatmeal in it... which is just really unappealing when it is mixed with creamy ice cream. I wish the oatmeal was blended in better because the flavor of the actual ice cream is delicious.
Natalie E.
Seattle, WA
I have to preface this note by saying that I love all Halo Top flavors... some a little bit more than others, but the Oatmeal Cookie flavor is my favorite, bar none. It tastes like you’re eating something that should be way more unhealthy! You can always find a carton or two in my freezer.
Jessica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is possibly my least favorite Halo Top. I cannot stand the texture of the dry oatmeal in here. I understand that it adds texture, but in the midst of the cool creamy ice cream, dry bland oatmeal is not the texture I am looking for. If they would add soft cookie chunks it would be better.
Maxine L.
La Vista, NE
Tastes different and it was weird at first. If you don't like bran, you won't like this. But it was kind of addicting so I kept eating and eventually I realized it was actually really delicious. Not too sweet and the low calorie count makes you less guilty on eating this!
Hannah W.
Plain City, OH
By far the best ice cream I've had, and in my opinion the best flavor. I can't think of one con of buying this other than i wish they made bigger sizes! incredibly delicious, I'm on my 3rd pint of the oatmeal cookie! can't beat the taste and feeling for the calories!
McKensie C.
Jermyn, PA
How is this possible?! The flavor is amazing and the best part is that it's guilt free. Less than 300 calories for a pint of ice cream is a dream come true. I will purchase this again and again. Can't wait to try more flavors!
Erika C.
Greenville, SC
This is my favorite Halo Top that I’ve tried. It has oat pieces swirled in. It’s like eating a healthy cookie that taste even better. I like this better than other ice creams, especially other ice creams in this category of low calories and high protein.
Mavy A.
Redwood City, CA
I'd been hearing about these and now I'm a believer! So satisfying, I'm not even compelled to off the entire pint in one sitting like other ice cream. Even if I did, it would be a lot less guilt! This is my favorite of the few I've tried so far.