BY HALO TOP #31 in Ice Cream

Erin H.
New Milford, NJ
I LOVE halo top! I am a weight watcher and it is delicious ice cream I can enjoy that fit in my points budget for the day. The texture is delicious and I really enjoy all flavors.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
This is one of a few flavors I will buy of Halo Top. Most of them don’t have much flavor. This one has good flavor and it has some oats in it to give it texture.
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
This is one of my favorite Halo Top flavors. I love the actual pieces of oatmeal. It actually tastes exactly how you would think an oatmeal cookie in ice cream form would taste.
Tiffany B.
Ephrata, PA
I have recently discovered HALO top ice cream. So. Freaking. Good. Although I've loved every flavor I've tried. This one, surprisingly, has been my favorite so far!
Shannen P.
College Station
This ice cream is my favorite type. The flavor is delicious and it is healthy. It is more expensive, but it is well worth it. I’m a repeat consumer for Halo Too and I try to get different brands. I get it at Kroger.
Alisha P.
I liked this the first time I had it, but when I rebought it, it was terrible. It was dry and filled with far too many oats. I most likely won’t repurchase again.
Hannah G.
Brookhaven, PA
For what it is, this is very good ice cream. Lower sugar and lower fat. So that’s awesome. But it’s not ice cream. And it’s crazy expensive. I’d rather have the good stuff if I’m going to spend the money!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This halo top flavor is soooo good. I was a fan of the green tea mochi, but this one might be my new favorite. It's got little bits of oatmeal and and cinnamon and I taste a little buttercream flavor in the ice cream. It soooo good! I have a weird obsession with eating my ice cream with a fork, i swear it makes it taste better hahaha.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Oatmeal Cookie was way better than what I thought. You're instantly hit with a cinnamon taste and then you get the oats. After a few bites, I already knew this would be perfect on top of Apple Pie. Or if you want to make a dessert much healthier... think of a crumble or cobbler. Take that fruit but ditch the crumble or cobbler... and add a scoop or two of this.
Carmen R.
Newark
Yea, there are the usuals like Ben and Jerry's, Dove, Häagen Daz, Talenti and others, but HALO TOP literally does come on top for me. Once again, I was introduced to this by my best friend Matt when I went over to his family house when I was away from college. His mother had different flavors of Halo Top in her freezer, and oatmeal was the one that sounded delicious in ice cream form. And I was NOT WRONG! I was instantly hooked! This tastes so good, I would not be sorry if I had a couple of these. And not share!! HIGHLY recommend this.