BY HALO TOP #40 in Ice Cream

Evana P.
Orlando, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. the only brand of Ice cream that I will ever buy for the rest of my life honestly. No other Ive cream is worth the taste and calories than this one. Idk how this brand does it when making it healthy and tasty at the same time. Only complain is that it’s expensive but I feel like it’s still worth it to save on the calories
Brittany P.
Franklin, NJ
Halo top is amazing for ice cream lovers who want something healthy! I have tried almost every flavor and really love this one. It’s taste so sweet and the texture is perfect. I can’t say how many tubs I’ve gone through!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This was the first flavor of halo top I ever tried and I fell in love a right away! I felt like it was creamy and had a great flavor and I enjoyed the oatmeal in it. It’s lower in calories and sugar that other ice cream and I can eat it without feeling bad. Price point is reasonable, when comparing to other pint size ice creams, but more expensive than other ice creams. But to me, it’s worth the money!
J M.
I wasn't sure how'd I feel about an oatmeal cookie ice cream but I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it I jumped on the Halo train like everyone else and I haven't been disappointed yet. They're pricier than some pints of ice cream ($4.50 ish where I live) but the whole health aspect makes my room mate and I purchase them
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
So delicious!!!!!! Taste just like an oatmeal cookie!!! Very satisfying, doesn’t taste like a low calorie food. Very creamy and fresh! The price isn’t bad either! I can’t wait to try other flavors.
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I love Halo Top ice cream but this flavor was absolutely horrid.  I took one bite of it and almost spit out what I had in my mouth.  I tried another bite, only to be equally as disappointed with the flavor as the first bite.  Don't waste your time on this flavor.  Try the Pumpkin Pie flavor! Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream
Madeline H.
This ice cream packs some serious flavor! It tastes like a real oatmeal cookie, with actual oat chunks in the ice cream and what seems to be cinnamon. The carton size is good for a few serving of this rich, creamy ice cream. I had to share with my roommates it was so rich and delicious!
Haley D.
Jonesboro, AR
I just tried this flavor this week and it has become one of my new favorites. I love how it has some pieces of oatmeal in the ice cream and just overall has a great flavor!
hannahsulcov S.
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor! It is one of the lower calorie flavors and too me is the most delicious. It’s not too sweet and has the perfect oatmeal cookie texture. Mmmmm
Kya W.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor. I’m not a huge ice cream fan, so I️ only eat a small amount at a time. But the entire pint can easily fit into anyone’s diet, which is really nice. I like that it’s a healthier alternative to regular ice cream while still tasting great. It is a little pricey though.