BY HALO TOP #29 in Ice Cream

Mary K.
Great healthy option for ice cream! This is my favorite flavor, but honestly they are all pretty good.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Hate this one. The oatmeal is not soft and leaves this with an awful texture. Threw it out.
jenna a.
This is my favorite Halo Top flavor. I love Halo Top and it is always my go to icecream.
Angie K.
So very good and guilt free! Taste just like an oatmeal cookie too!! Yummy yummy yummy
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
I have to say, i'm just not a fan of this (I even tried a couple other flavors and didn't love them, some were better than this one). There's just too much of that protein taste for me. If you're ok with a whey protein type taste or you don't notice you'll love these. I'll have to try more flavors because I love the concept. I can eat a whole one in one go, so I appreciate what this brand is trying to do, but so far I haven't loved any flavor I've tried.
Mallory L.
Kansas City
By far my favorite flavor! Cherry and chocolate would be my second. This tastes JUST like an actual cookie and the fact that it’s ice cream is even better!
Olivia F.
Loves Park, IL
These deserve a 5 out of 5 . They are SO good. You can't even tell it's not regular ice cream. These saved me when I was craving ice cream on the keto diet !!
NerdGirlMakeup S.
Lewisville
I really, really like this flavor.  It definitely reminds me of maple oatmeal.  There are real oats in it, which gives it a great texture.  My favorite thing about this ice cream is that it is safe for the keto diet in small amounts.  A fourth a cup IS like a third of your daily carbs for the day, but most other ice cream brands are just out of the question.
Megan L.
Markham, ON
I was so excited when this ice cream finally came to Canada. It is sold at Metro and Loblaws for $6.99 which is quite pricey for the small pint. As for the taste, it was exactly like how an oatmeal chocolate chip would taste like and it was quite delicious. The bonus is that it's "healthier" in that it uses skim milk rather than a fattier version.

I'm excited to try the other flavours, but this one would be a "treat yourself" dessert because of the price (dropped half a star) and I didn't think the ice cream was as delicious as people hyped it up to be, but I guess that's what you get for it being a healthier alternative. Try it to see if you like it!
Jessie G.
Oatmeal? No. More like butterscotch lol. It had absolutely no oatmeal flavour and I mean, how does one capture an oatmeal cookie flavour? There was a major lack of crunch as well, it only had these awkward little pieces of oatmeal in it that added nothing to the overall flavour of it. I'd prefer if there was little oat balls or something tbh. It didn't taste bad, but if you're gonna make an ice cream flavour titled "oatmeal cookie" don't have it tasting like butterscotch