BY HALO TOP #31 in Ice Cream

Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Does not disappoint. Halo top gets a little hard tho. But I set it out for about 15 minutes before eating it. Perfect.
Cara J.
Monticello, MN
I love both the flavor and protein content of this ice cream! Just be sure to let it soften first so it can get creamy.
Jazmine G.
Bay City, MI
This is my favorite flavor! I don't really care for the oats mixed inside but this is my go to flavor from halo top.
Kenzie E.
Perfect low calorie ice cream treat. A go to when I'm craving something sweet and don't want to mess up my diet.
Jade A.
Halo Top is a great guilt-free alternative to regular ice cream. I am able to eat the whole pint without regret.
Chelsea S.
Pensacola, FL
Oh my gosh, when I say I love this ice cream, I am so serious. It is so yummy and full of oaty, cinnamony flavor
Tarin B.
I️ love all flavors of halo but oatmeal cookie is my favorite! So delicious and creamy but not a lot of guilt.
Trish S.
MINOT, ND
One of my favorite flavors. I love that in every bite you get a Piece of oatmeal. Tastes just like it sounds.
Casey L.
Thibodaux, LA
I love almost all the halo top flavors but this is definitely my favorite of them all. The flavor is spot on!
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
Not the best one I’ve tried. The flavor is good but definitely don’t like the actual oatmeal flakes in it.