BY HALO TOP #29 in Ice Cream

Alexandra K.
Kingsland , GA
This ice cream is literally 1/10 of the calories of other pints and it is so good! This flavor is especially my favorite!
Tomi Jo C.
Allendale, MI
This tastes really good. Flavor is legit. Really enjoyed the oatmeal cookie flavor. I like that it's a healthier version.
Amber W.
Duluth, MN
My favorite ice cream ever! It's heaven in my mouth. Texture is weird because there is actually oatmeal in the icecream.
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
Does not disappoint. Halo top gets a little hard tho. But I set it out for about 15 minutes before eating it. Perfect.
Cara J.
Monticello, MN
I love both the flavor and protein content of this ice cream! Just be sure to let it soften first so it can get creamy.
Carmen W.
Grand Rapids, MI
By far my favorite flavor but i love all of the halo top flavors! Always worth the price and always a sale running too
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
This is not nearly as satisfying as I want it to be honestly. But it's pretty good considering how many calories it is
Jazmine G.
Bay City, MI
This is my favorite flavor! I don't really care for the oats mixed inside but this is my go to flavor from halo top.
Chelsea S.
Pensacola, FL
Oh my gosh, when I say I love this ice cream, I am so serious. It is so yummy and full of oaty, cinnamony flavor
Jade A.
Halo Top is a great guilt-free alternative to regular ice cream. I am able to eat the whole pint without regret.