BY HALO TOP #42 in Ice Cream

carla l.
salem, OR
This stuff is so good.  I love oatmeal cookies and this ice cream is all the oatmeal cookie goodness encased in the best dessert in the world: ice cream.  The base has a spicy cinnamon flavor but the awesome part about this ice cream is the texture because it literally has oats incorporated into the base itself.  Not just a few oats--this stuff is PACKED with oats and in a good way because the oats add a really great mouthfeel.  I can't get enough of this.
Bonnie L.
Probably one of the best ice cream flavors, ever. Strong words, right? Well, if you love oatmeal cookies and love ice cream, and love maintaining your waistline, you are going to FALL HARD for Halo Top's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream! Saves me during prep when I really need something indulgent but can't sacrifice all of my hard work up to that point! Melts quickly, be warned, but you will devour it so fast, that really won't matter.
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- Base is little on the chalky side. Had to really break up the ice cream to get a good scoop but didn’t stop me from enjoying it because does have a nice sweet cinnamon kick to it that kept me spooning for more

- Tiny oatmeal bits are mixed into the base. Oatmeal taste is very light. At first I mistaken it for their Cinnamon Roll flavor
- Kinda bummed because I feel like I didn’t get a full pint (The spoon pictured was my initial scoop)

- Would’ve loved to see cookie dough bits mixed into the base!

- Decided to pair this with 1/2 of @lennyandlarry’s Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, which has 4g F / 28g C (24 net) / 8g P (180 calories)
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This halo top flavor is soooo good. I was a fan of the green tea mochi, but this one might be my new favorite. It's got little bits of oatmeal and and cinnamon and I taste a little buttercream flavor in the ice cream. It soooo good! I have a weird obsession with eating my ice cream with a fork, i swear it makes it taste better hahaha.
Evana P.
Orlando , FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE. the only brand of Ice cream that I will ever buy for the rest of my life honestly. No other Ive cream is worth the taste and calories than this one. Idk how this brand does it when making it healthy and tasty at the same time. Only complain is that it’s expensive but I feel like it’s still worth it to save on the calories
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
You can finally eat a whole pint and not feel THAT guilty!!! However the texture is definitely different from regular ice cream. This is a lot harder, not very creamy. This brand has so many good flavors though. It's up to you whether or not the texture will bother you.
Elizabeth G.
This is my favorite flavor from Halo Top and I think it tastes the least “healthy” of all the flavors (except maybe Chocolate Almond Crunch). Is has a sweet, indulgent flavor and reminds me specifically of the store-bought oatmeal cookies I used to love as a kid (you guys know the one; with the pink, purple and white packaging 😉). If you’re trying to restrict your calorie intake these are great because you can eat the whole pint and still not ruin your diet for the day. If you like oatmeal cookies I recommend trying at least once!
Sam V.
This is by far one of the best flavors that Halo Top has created so far.  I definitely taste the oatmeal cookie flavor, and the added oats are really a bonus.  I usually will add some craisins to mine and go to town!  I highly recommend!
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
If you’re a fan of oatmeal cookies then 10/10 recommend. If you’re not normally a oatmeal cookie eater, there’s enough of a sweet almost cinnamon taste to draw you in. Recommend and when melted it’s one of few of the bunch’s that has a good texture.
Abigail E.
Anderson, IN
This is one of my top 3 flavors of this Halo Top ice cream. This is the one that sold me to Halo Top Ice cream. Oatmeal is my go to breakfast and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are my favorite cookie so this flavor was a natural pick for me and I regret nothing. HALO TOP is THEE BEST low carb ice cream not only taste wise but also nutrition wise and without all the added junk and chemicals and stuff we don’t need.