BY HALO TOP #29 in Ice Cream

Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- Base is little on the chalky side. Had to really break up the ice cream to get a good scoop but didn’t stop me from enjoying it because does have a nice sweet cinnamon kick to it that kept me spooning for more

- Tiny oatmeal bits are mixed into the base. Oatmeal taste is very light. At first I mistaken it for their Cinnamon Roll flavor
- Kinda bummed because I feel like I didn’t get a full pint (The spoon pictured was my initial scoop)

- Would’ve loved to see cookie dough bits mixed into the base!

- Decided to pair this with 1/2 of @lennyandlarry’s Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, which has 4g F / 28g C (24 net) / 8g P (180 calories)
Ashleigh M.
My favorite flavor of Halo Top! I let it sit out on the counter for 5-10 minutes before eating so it’ll soften and get a better creamy texture. The sweet cinnamon taste of this ice cream is addictive. And the best part is is that I can eat the entire container and not feel guilty afterward. I can’t wait to see what flavors come out in the future.
Bonnie L.
Probably one of the best ice cream flavors, ever. Strong words, right? Well, if you love oatmeal cookies and love ice cream, and love maintaining your waistline, you are going to FALL HARD for Halo Top's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream! Saves me during prep when I really need something indulgent but can't sacrifice all of my hard work up to that point! Melts quickly, be warned, but you will devour it so fast, that really won't matter.
Elizabeth G.
This is my favorite flavor from Halo Top and I think it tastes the least “healthy” of all the flavors (except maybe Chocolate Almond Crunch). Is has a sweet, indulgent flavor and reminds me specifically of the store-bought oatmeal cookies I used to love as a kid (you guys know the one; with the pink, purple and white packaging 😉). If you’re trying to restrict your calorie intake these are great because you can eat the whole pint and still not ruin your diet for the day. If you like oatmeal cookies I recommend trying at least once!
nickiestclair S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I do not love the taste. It is most similar to watered down ice cream. If you want a snack to cool down without a lot of calories it is great but it doesnt replace the classic taste of ice cream. I dont love it enough to buy it regularly. I would only buy it on sale
Sam V.
This is by far one of the best flavors that Halo Top has created so far.  I definitely taste the oatmeal cookie flavor, and the added oats are really a bonus.  I usually will add some craisins to mine and go to town!  I highly recommend!
Carmen R.
Newark
Yea, there are the usuals like Ben and Jerry's, Dove, Häagen Daz, Talenti and others, but HALO TOP literally does come on top for me. Once again, I was introduced to this by my best friend Matt when I went over to his family house when I was away from college. His mother had different flavors of Halo Top in her freezer, and oatmeal was the one that sounded delicious in ice cream form. And I was NOT WRONG! I was instantly hooked! This tastes so good, I would not be sorry if I had a couple of these. And not share!! HIGHLY recommend this.
Abigail E.
Anderson, IN
This is one of my top 3 flavors of this Halo Top ice cream. This is the one that sold me to Halo Top Ice cream. Oatmeal is my go to breakfast and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are my favorite cookie so this flavor was a natural pick for me and I regret nothing. HALO TOP is THEE BEST low carb ice cream not only taste wise but also nutrition wise and without all the added junk and chemicals and stuff we don’t need.
Emily R.
Water Mill, NY
Once I discovered Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie ice cream, there was no turning back. If you love oatmeal cookies and ice cream that doesn’t make you feel guilty eating it, then go get yourself some of this!!
carla l.
Salem, OR
This stuff is so good.  I love oatmeal cookies and this ice cream is all the oatmeal cookie goodness encased in the best dessert in the world: ice cream.  The base has a spicy cinnamon flavor but the awesome part about this ice cream is the texture because it literally has oats incorporated into the base itself.  Not just a few oats--this stuff is PACKED with oats and in a good way because the oats add a really great mouthfeel.  I can't get enough of this.