BY HALO TOP

Kyra H.
Reno, NV
Does this taste like ice cream? No. Does this taste like an oatmeal cookie dunked in milk? YES. This product is much better if you let it thaw 10-15 minutes before eating. If you immediately start eating it doesnt taste as creamy. This is supremely better than any competing non dairy icecream.
Bitsy L.
Nashville, TN
This was my favorite find when I was pregnant! I craved ice cream and cinnamon so not only did this hit the spot, I felt a lot less guilty knowing that I was getting my delicious craving taken care of and getting in healthy benefits from halo top and not eating a bunch of junk. I love so many more flavors they have, this oatmeal cookie was the first one I fell in love with!
michaela a.
This ice cream not only tastes great but doesn’t add on the extra pounds or make you feel sick after eating too much. These are loaded with fiber to help counteract the sugar which is brilliant. I love that they also offer dairy free & gluten free options. I repurchase these way too often lol
Bethany H.
I tried this flavor on a whim, and it was surprisingly good! It wasn’t as sweet as some of the other Halo stops, but it is still really good! I don’t buy all the time because they are pretty expensive, but when I’m wanting a good treat, they are worth it!
Danielle G.
This ice cream is soooo yummy. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the oatmeal is pretty chewy. I'm not sure there is anything they can do to soften it a bit, but I think I would like it better if they did. Otherwise though, the flavor is delicious and I'm definitely a fan.
Monika K.
Okay I love ice-cream and enjoy dairy-free ice-cream from Halo, but this one flavor just wasn't the best. It almost tastes like you added too much milk to an instant oatmeal packet and put it in the freezer till it made ice-cream. The oatmeal flavor is as close as it gets, but the pieces of oatmeal and the gritty pieces don't make an enjoyable ice-cream experience.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I am a huge halo top fan and have tried many of their flavors. This oatmeal cookie is bar far my favorite! I also really like the cinnamon roll and the birthday cake. You will sit down to have a few bites, but since its so good its all gone before you know it and you'll be craving more!
Ellie S.
Chesnee, SC
I am not usually a fan of dairy-free products, but this has to be one of my favorite ice cream treats! It is made with coconut milk which gives it a simple sweet taste. And the flavor of the oatmeal cookie is more oatmeal and cinnamon. And the nutrition and macros is awesome in all Halo Top products so you can't go wrong with any flavor!
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I love what Halo Top is doing with ice creams that make me feel less guilty with lower sugar and fat. I've tried a few flavors and definitely have some favorites. The Oatmeal Cookie is pretty good, although I don't think it's Halo Top's best. The dairy flavors are definitely better than the non-dairy (and other companies do a better non-dairy ice cream than Halo Top).  The cinnamon flavor to the ice cream is good, but the cookie chunks leave a bit to be desired. Nevertheless, I'll definitely continue to buy their product and try out more flavors.
Lauren C.
Barling , AR
I was slightly disappointed with the dairy free version. I prefer a dairy free ice cream as dairy causes me to break out. I’ve had the dairy option from this brand and it is honestly so much better.
Rachel B.
How does this compare to the dairy oatmeal cookie flavor? I really liked the original and I hope I can find a dairy free version in a store near me so I can try it!