BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, butter, fat reduced cocoa powder, soy lecithin), organic cane sugar, vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
First off I love this brand and finally someone made a protein ices cream@that is not only filling but low calorie. Thank you. This flavor is fantastic and taste like mint chip would. The consistency of the ice cream is a little different than normal ice cream but it’s healthier so it’s gunna be a little different. If you love ice cream but want to have a healthier option, get this brand.
Haley K.
Champaign, IL
So low calorie I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty but also still tastes so good and I love it. I have tried other low calorie ice creams like arctic 0 and those all taste icy, frozen, and not good. I always said id rather eat real ice cream and just take the calorie loss but now I don't feel that way anymore because this is so good.
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
This stuff COULD be very dangerous... except it’s not!! Heck ya!
I literally eat anywhere from 3-5 pints of Halo a week. No joke. The stuff has tons of protein and not because it’s chock full of estrogen producing soy protein either!
Plus it doesn’t use a bunch of fake aspartame like sugar-like sweeteners which we all know aren’t that great despite the reduction in calories.
And to top it all of, it also contains tons of fiber!
Fiber+Protein+280ish calories= Heaven in Mint chocolate ice cream form.
It’s Almost too good to be true. The o my downfall is sometimes I want to eat it immediately but I have to let it soften for a couple minutes to allow the texture to soften to that of non-Halo ice cream. But seriously, that’s it. I hope they never, ever stop making this stuff!
Chelsea G.
Halo Top is one of the best things that’s ever happened to me. I’ve been trying to eat healthier and have a serious ice cream addiction. I was pretty sure I was going to be impressed but omg this ice cream is fantastic! I love how light the ice cream is and the mint flavoring plus the little chocolate chips are dreamy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to make healthier choices and still have a sweet treat once in a while!
Autumn M.
Dennison, OH
This is unbelievably good. I know that sounds dramatic but I didn’t buy Halo Top for the longest time because I was sure it wouldn’t be as good as regular ice cream. Its only 240 calories for the entire pint! Compared to Haagen-Dazs that has 980 calories per pint. If you haven’t tried this I’m telling you that you need to. I ate this pint over 3 nights and I went and bought 4 more flavors. This is a real game changer for my diet.
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
This was the first Halo Top flavor I've ever tried, and I really enjoyed it! I found that the texture was just as creamy as regular ice cream, and I personally enjoyed the tiny chocolate chips. Mint is one of my favorite ice cream flavors, and I appreciated that the Halo Top version was very flavorful without any artificial green coloring. One pint lasted a couple of servings for me, so it was nice knowing that I was eating it relatively guilt free!
Marina L.
I love so halo top ice creams but mint chip is my favorite. I love that I do not have to feel guilty about eating the ice cream at 240 calories a pint. The only con I have about halo too is the price; almost 5 dollars for a single pint. Since they only make one size it's hard to buy more and get the bigger bank for your buck. This is why I have 4 stars instead of 5.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I really like Halo Top and I appreciate that they are low in calorie and good for when you are trying to watch your figure but still want to indulge a bit. This mint chip flavor is really good. The mint ice cream part is not overly minty and could be a little more minty tasting but its still very good and plus this has protein which is even better
Mandy M.
Elkhorn, NE
this is the best ice cream i have ever tasted!! i can't believe this is healthier than regular ice cream! this is truly delicious!!!!!!! i can't say this enough, i love it! its a little on the pricy side but its worth it. i would highly recommend for younger people because if they love ice cream this will be a better alternative.
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
So, I love the concept that these are made to be eaten in one sitting without guilt. However, I can definitely tell it isn't as rich as equally priced ice cream. It is still better, IMHO, compared to many store brand ice cream options and it is lower calorie, but if you compare it within the price point, it is not as rich. Of course, it completely meets my need for ice cream which is awesome! The mint chocolate chip flavor is really good and has the perfect amount of mint. It is more of a natural mint flavor vs. a peppermint syrup (which I prefer).
David P.
Plymouth
Where in the Uk are these available??
laura e.
Moro, IL
Could this possibly be as tasty as Baskin Robbins mint chip?
manuela á.