Halo Top Lemon Cake Light Ice Cream Pint , 16 fl oz

by Halo Top

Treat yourself with the great tasting flavor of our Halo Top Lemon Cake Light Ice Cream. Made with high-quality ingredients, this any-time treat contains less sugar than regular ice cream but tastes just as good! Here at Halo Top, we believe that rules are meant to be frozen. That's why we think you can eat the whole pint! With just the right amount of tang and creamy flavor, our Lemon Cake light ice cream soothes the soul with the help of a good source of protein. Fresh and bright but not too acidic, this delicious ice cream is only 300 calories per pint so you can enjoy the refreshing and sweet flavor again .

How strong is the lemon ?
Is this a good flavor ?
How does it taste sooo good?
Start your review of Halo Top Lemon Cake Light Ice Cream Pint , 16 fl oz!
Kennedy W.
Gibson City, IL
How do you pick one flavor when your obsessed with them all?! 😍😍 best healthy treat to feel like your cheating but still being good
Allaiyah W.
My family likes sweets, but we have a low tollerence for sweetness, so we tend to gravitate to tart flavors with a hint of sweetness.

We all agree that if you get something lemon flavored, that 1)the lemon flavor should dominate, & 2)it should not taste like artificially flavored childrens' cereal. This ice cream fails on both ends.

It does have a cake flavor to it, so I'll give it that. But this got 3 thumbs down from my family. Still better than Halo's green tea mochi ice cream, which went straight into the trash. This one is at least edible.

Marie W.
APO AE, CA
It's so good! I've tried other brands but they have always let me down. Halo top has never let me down. It's full of flavor and very creamy
Melinda H.
Charleston, IL
I love ice cream!! I mean who doesn’t!! I tried Halo Top lemon cake and WOW!! I love that it is low carb and only 300 calories for the whole pint!! Definitely my go to for summer treats!!!
Elizabeth B.
Austin, TX
This has good lemon flavor and a reasonable amount of creaminess for a diet ice cream. It's affordable but on the pricier side for the amount in the tub. Overall, this is good if you are on a keto diet and watching your carbs and sugars.  Pro tip: this stuff is as hard a rock when compared to real ice cream so put in the microwave for 10 seconds before scooping.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
Did not care for this flavor. It has a weird actual cake taste to it . I’ll stick to the other flavors of halo
Mary K.
Summit, NJ
This is the best flavor of halo top. It is a good ice cream alternative with much lower sugar than ice cream per serving but it is not the same. You have to wait awhile for it to thaw to be soft enough to eat (it says this on the package) so impatient people beware. Beware- some sweetners have are osmotic and draw water into the colon so if you are sensitive to these you might be spending sometime in the bathroom.
Katie R.
Collinsville, VA
Halo Top Lemon Cake Light Ice Cream Pint , 16 fl oz uploaded by Katie R.
Purchased at: Kroger
BEST ICE CREAM ON THE PLANET!! FIGHT ME!! Lol even my picky lil 2 year old loves it. Halo is probably the best ice cream, period. But you gotta follow the directions: sit it on the counter for 2 minutes. THEN tear into it. Some patience required. Worth it.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
This. Is. Everything. It's sweet but not ridiculously high in calories. I can't stop telling people about this. All the flavors from this brand are amazing.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
No guilt at all high quality and super delicious! Affordable and comes in many different flavors. I love them all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...