BY HALO TOP

Finally, a healthy ice cream that actually tastes like ice cream.   Halo Top Ice Cream.
And we're not joking. While Halo Top is low-calorie, high-protein, and low-sugar, we use only the best, all-natural ingredients to craft our ice cream so that it tastes  just like regular ice cream. We know it sounds too good to be true, so don't just take our word for it - dig in and see for yourself just how good healthy ice cream can be.
So where's the sugar? In short, we use organic stevia. Stevia is a plant native to Paraguay that's been used to sweeten foods and beverages for more than 200 years. And, because it's so tasty, we use it as a sugar replacement. We also use Erythritol, which though it has a rather scientific-sounding name, is actually another all-natural sweetener found in fruits like pears and grapes. Though it's technically a sugar alcohol, it's unlike the others because erythritol doesn't affect blood glucose or cause bloating.
  • Vegetarian
  • Low Carb
  • Low Sugar

• Does Walmart sell this?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? Is it good? And which stores h...1 Answers
  • I have never heard of this ice cream is it good?2 Answers
Samantha D.
Birmingham, AL
this ice cream is amazing!!! also, it’s a huge plus that it’s guilt free. I love that I can eat the whole thing in one sitting (no shame in the game) without feeling super bloated and guilty after it. the only thing that I don’t like is that since it’s made with natural ingredients, it takes a bit longer to thaw out. you can’t just dive right in, it’s best if you let it sit on the counter for about 10 minutes... but that’s just me being over eager. overall, a healthy ice cream that’s got great taste. gingerbread for the win.
Sarah T.
I am in love with this ice cream! This flavor is one of my top favorites! It’s creamy and you would never guess it’s kinda health for you!!! I’m going to have to stock up on this flavor this winter. I’ll be sad when it is gone!
Cece g.
Clearfield, UT
I love Halo ice cream and I absolutely love everything gingerbread so I am really excite to try this!!! I have not seen it in the stores by me yet but I hope they get them so I can try this. Halo Top Gingerbread House Ice Cream
Taylor H.
Erie, PA
Four stars because for a pint, it’s a tad pricey but the quality is amazing. It’s a healthier alternative to your typical late night sweet treat. If you’re trying to cut back on some calories, i recommend this for sure.
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
This was my first time eating Halo Top because the Gingerbread House flavor (which is a holiday/seasonal flavor) was on sale. Essentially, it's a gingerbread ice cream with ginger cookie pieces and a vanilla icing swirl. It was pretty good...just felt like the ginger flavor was overpowering everything else.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
Yessss!!!
I love halo top and this reminds me so much of gingerbread cookies. My favorite part of the holiday season growing up was making gingerbread houses with my granny. It’s delicious and if you love gingerbread give this a try!!
Suzanne L.
The flavors are hit and miss for me. I do think the taste is amazing for how low calorie the product is. I just wish it had more chunks of whatever the flavor was. For example, I wish cookies and cream had bigger pieces of the cookies.
Kayla S.
Halo top is my favorite weakness! I love ice cream so I buy these now instead! Didn’t enjoy this flavor as much it didn’t taste like gingerbread the protein over took the flavor but I enjoy the brand overall
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
If you are trying to eat low carb this is an excellent choice of ice cream for you. Not only is it low in carbs, but it taste amazing. It also is great if you have diabetes and are graving sugar.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Honestly love the brand. Great tasting ice cream with very few calories per serving great way to reward yourself. Or to treat yourself if you’re watching your calories.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
Where can this be purchased?! I’m so excited to try this!
Little J.
Austin, TX
I have never heard of this ice cream is it good?
dahani m.
Ouezzane
Can I get this product?
Shellby M.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it good? And which stores have it?
Miranda V.