BY HALO TOP

Halo Top Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. This product is all natural and do not contains artificial sweeteners, corn syrup, synthetic growth hormones. It has a good source of protein and vegetarian-friendly.

HT CKIES/CRM ICECRM

Milk and Cream, Eggs, Erythritol, Prebiotic Fiber, Milk Protein Concentrate, Cookie Crumbs (Flour [Wheat], Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa, Honey, Unsweetened Chocolate, Salt, Whey [Milk], Soy Lecithin), Organic Cane Sugar, Vegetable Glycerin, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Organic Carob Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Stevia.

• do you guys like the halo top cookies and cream flavor ? ...1 Answers
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I've seen these in store and advertisements so I decided to try one. I chose cookies and cream as it is my favorite and I figured it would be hard to screw up the taste. The gold foil is nice. The texture is a little softer than regular ice cream. There is a noticable difference in taste which I attribute to the lower sugar count. Overall, I did enjoy it. I think I will be treating out other flavors.
Jenny K.
Bethesda, MD
Terrible flavoring, tastes like water + whole milk + splenda + low-fat chocolate cookie pieces, all whipped up together with protein powder. After loving the chocolate flavor, I really expected a lot more from this. I thought that pairing it with a brownie might make it more appetizing, but unfortunately this only highlighted the artificial taste of the ice cream.
The consistency is also different from that of the other halo tops; it melts more easily and has a grainy texture.
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
I was skeptical of this product but it's so much better than normal ice cream! It's not nearly as surgary and actually tastes like cookies! You do have to let it sit out for a couple of minutes like it says on the container so that it softens up but it's worth the patience. I first started out with their HALO TOP® DAIRY-FREE Caramel Macchiato and it tastes like coffee too! I love love love these products. Definitely a healthier, better tasting option.
Michaela B.
Winter Haven , FL
I usually am a skeptic when it comes to healthy alternatives to desserts, however this is so amazing. I didn’t even really like ice cream before my weight loss journey but thought I would give it a try and am so glad I did. The taste is amazing I almost always want to eat the whole thing. HALO TOP Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Finally an ice cream that won’t make you cheat on your diet! I received a coupon at the Kroger check out for a free tub on my next visit and I was hooked! I wish the price was lower, but that hasn’t stopped me from purchasing it yet! Each grocery shopping trip I always pick out a new flavor— I have yet to be disappointed.
Lindsey C.
West Sacramento
Thought you couldn't go wrong with cookies and cream as the flavor but this was not good. Tried Halo top ice cream for the first time and chose this. The taste was far from good. I was disappointed because I have friends that love Halo Top and have told me to try it. It might just be this flavor that wasn't good but I would like to try others.
Kaylee M.
Hutchinson
Ice cream is my top sinful food! I’ve been trying to eat less sweets and eat healthier, but I couldn’t give up ice cream! Halo top is a wonderful substitution, of course it’s not exactly the same but it definitely gets the job done. My favorite flavor is cookies and cream! It is very expensive unfortunately around $3-5 for one.
Tiffany A.
I'm really not all that into this flavor unfortunately. I do love halo top ice cream but this stuff has an odd flavor that I can eat but I'm not a huge fan of. I'm not really into regular cookies and cream ice cream though either so I suppose I should have anticipated that.
Drea L.
I love halo top, perfect cheat day dessert for all your cravings. Don’t feel bad about the calories, high protein, and tastes amazing. Guilty free without compromising flavor. I’ve had other low calorie ice cream but this by far tastes the best.
Kara H.
Providence , RI
This stuff is amazing. It’s such a good substitute for regular ice creams with less calories. It tastes best when you let it sit out for like 15 minutes so it gets creamy. Whenever my boyfriend and I want ice cream this is our go to! I will continue to purchase for sure
Maddy :.
do you guys like the halo top cookies and cream flavor ? HALO TOP Cookies & Cream Ice Cream