BY HALO TOP

Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- If you love cinnamon, this flavor is for you! Specs of cinnamon is mixed into the sweet vanilla base. The taste of cinnamon is very strong.
- Think it’s supposed to have chunks of cinnamon roll but it tasted like cookie dough. Not complaining though - it was a nice add-in.
- Very sweet & is sweeter than their other flavors. Also reminds me of their seasonal flavor Gingerbread House.
- Slightly creamy & chalky but not so much that I wouldn’t finish the pint. Definitely a healthier alternative than an actual Cinnamon Roll or Cinnabun.
- If you have the macros for it, you can top off a Cinnabun with a scoop of this ice cream or pair it with Quest Nutrition’s Beyond Protein bar Cinnamon Roll
Bryn N.
Oooh! I love Halo Top and recently tried this flavor. It is so good! Very creamy and sweet and the cinnamon flavor really pulls through. I'm not usually a fan of cinnamon flavored ice cream, but I really loved this flavor and will be buying it again!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I think this is my new favorite flavor of halo top! I loved the vanilla base ice cream and found that it had a great amount of cinnamon flavor to it too. There were some cinnamon swirls in it too, like what would actually be inside a cinnamon roll, which was also lovely too. There were little chunks in the ice cream too which was also a nice touch.
Anita T.
I was a little disappointed with this flavor. I thought the ice cream would be cinnamon roll flavored but it was mostly just vanilla flavored. Did not remind me of the icing flavor at all. However, I did enjoy the bits of cinnamon roll that were distributed thoughout the ice cream.
Corrie B.
Council Blfs, IA
LITERALLY AMAZING, I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes not long ago. I truly thought I wasn’t going to be able to enjoy anything delicious. However, this has a mixture of protein and carbs which makes it a perfectly acceptable and delicious nighttime snack! I will say the price is a little steep for my budget unfortunately but, as a once in awhile treat it is really good. It has pieces of “cinnamon roll” in it that are my favorite, it isn’t like most mix-ins where you can’t find them either. The cinnamon swirl is good, but I will say it has a little bit of an after taste I don’t love but, it doesn’t ruin the ice cream. FIVE STARS!
Bethany H.
This flavor was not as good as I was hoping. I found the flavor to be a little too strong on the cinnamon. Normally I love really sweet stuff, but this one almost made me feel sick from the flavor. I love Halo Top, but won’t be getting this flavor again
Stephanie B.
Oh my goodness! Halo Top has done it again with another delicious and healthier ice cream! If you love the spice of cinnamon as much as I do then you will love this. Filled with little bits of cinnamon bun that remind me of raw pastry dough & glorious swirls, this ice cream has it all.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Not bad but not my favorite. Overly Cinnamon-y. I loved the little bites in the ice cream. I would eat this again but on the side of an apple pie or something to balance it out a bit. Might be worth a try if you like cinnamon.
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
I always hear people raving about Halo Top, but I was sadly disappointed when I bought this. This was the first flavor that I'd ever tried (maybe that was bad on my part) but it tasted like I straight up did the cinnamon challenge. Way, way, way too strong for me. It just tasted overwhelingly like a spoon of cinnamon, whereas I was expecting something more along the lines of cinnabon.
Jewell O.
Wichita
I just recently tried this brand for the first time because I heard really good things about it. I ended up trying this flavor and I think I just got the wrong flavor for a first try because I hated this flavor. I had a few other people try it as well and they didn't like it either. I'll probably give this brand another try but I'll definitely be getting a different flavor.