Halo Top Chocolate Mocha Chip Light Ice Cream Pint , 16 fl oz

by Halo Top

Here at Halo Top, we believe that rules are meant to be frozen. That's why we think you can eat the whole pint. Or not. What more do you need in life besides chocolate and coffee? This power couple is completed with mocha chips and a good source of protein that has coffee aficionados reaching for more. Plus at only 320 calories per pint, what’s not to love?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Halo Top Chocolate Mocha Chip Light Ice Cream Pint , 16 fl oz!
J. M.
Norcross, GA
Halo Top Chocolate Mocha Chip Light Ice Cream Pint , 16 fl oz uploaded by J. M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this ice cream specifically because it has less calories than the normar ice creams. It taste good and it is creamy and even the kids love it.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
This flavor of halo top ice cream is so good! The word "mocha" in the name is a little misleading because the chips are more like dark chocolate than they are coffee flavored, but this is still so good! And for how cheap it is? And only 320 calories for the whole container? Truly a game changer for the world of desert eaters!
Libby J.
Richmond, VA
Love this flavor. Better than other halo top flavors and I will definitely be buying again
Jackie R.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
I think I’ve tried every flavor of Halo Top. Mocha Chip was the first & still one of my favorites. It has a nice amount of chocolate pieces, which makes all the difference to me. I’d highly recommend.
Brynn H.
Minot, ND
Great flavor. A good choice for a respectable amount of calories. I Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?