BY HALO TOP #38 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Chocolate mocha chip halo top ice cream one word delicious it was good value priced about three or four dollars does not compare to any other products I have not seen a healthy ice cream that has only natural flavors it's kind of thick in the consistency and he does have a weird texture but it is very good
Samantha S.
I LOVE Halo Top! This flavor is by far my favorite and I have tried most all of them. The fact that they are so few calories with such an amazing taste makes it that much better. Other low calorie ice creams cannot compare. This has quickly become one of my favorite treats that I will continue to buy.
Jackie B.
This flavor seemed to be powdery compared to other flavors I tried. It took a lot longer to melt down to a creamy consistency too which was annoying because I lack patience. It didn't really taste like anything but bitter chocolate so I didn't care for the taste either. I wouldn't recommend or repurchase.
Heather A.
This ice cream is super expensive per pint but if you think about it; it's worth it. It's healthy and contains a lot of protein but isn't high in calories. Plus is has a great taste almost identical to normal ice cream. You can have your sweet tooth cravings satisfied without breaking your diet!
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
Okay. Guys. Ive never been so genuinely satisfied by an ice cream, both flavors and nutrition wise, as I have with this Halo Top ice cream. The nutrition facts are phenomenal to the point I could eat the entire container with no guilt, but with maximum indulgence. I LOVE HALO TOP ICE CREAM!!!
Daphne R.
Honolulu
Wonderfully tasty, guilt free, portion controlled: these were my impressions as a first time consumer. One container was the perfect dessert for two people. Pros: portion control, lower fat and sugar than other premium ice creams, nice variety of flavors. Cons? None that come to mind.
Zekiye S.
Bay City, MI
I love Halo Top ice cream because the entire pint has about 300 calories (depending on flavor). That is equivalent to 1/4 of typical ice creams. They also have more protein. Honestly, you can't even tell they're health. The Chocolate Mocha Chip is my favorite and is a perfect blend of chocolate and coffee, without either being overwhelming.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Just bought this flavor and this might be my new favorite flavor! I don’t normally like chocolate ice cream but I felt like this had a good chocolate flavor, I didn’t want to stop eating! I also love this ice cream because it’s a healthier option than other ice creams!
Liv N.
Orlando
Halo Top is my favorite ice cream brand! It doesn't make you feel guilty at all! It is a little bit pricey but for the taste and lack of calories it is extremely worth it! I am definitely a Halo Top repeat customer! I have tried a good amount of their flavors and can't wait to try more!
Mikayla J.
The flavor of this ice cream is just as delicious and refreshing as it's calorie-laden alternatives. There isn't the added green coloring in the ice cream so it doesn't feel as "fake" to eat. It's a little pricey, but for the quality of ice cream at a fraction of the calories it is well worth it. So good!!
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.