BY HALO TOP #38 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Jessica C.
Love that this is ice cream with good nutritional values, low calories, and protein. As far as taste I was slightly disappointed. The coffee flavor was sort of odd and not much chocolate pieces. A little expensive in my opinion, and I don't think it need to be, just a higher price because of lower calories. Not sure if other flavors are more worth it.
Claire W.
Woodside, NY
One of the reasons why my boyfriend and I get along is because I'm a chocolate person and he's into vanilla. I thought all my ice cream would be safe until I came home to discover he had tasted then decided to rob me of the remainder of my Halo Top Chocolate Mocha Chip.

It is THAT good, and now I have to buy two everytime...
Sonia A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite flavor out of all the ones that I've tried and it feels *almost* guilt free. Some of the Halo Top flavors are a little wonky but this one stands on its own.

rankings IMHO
-Mocha chip: the best with a good texture and flavor
-vanilla: good vanilla flavor
-oatmeal: cookie lovers might be disappointed because there's no cookie dough but this one is still tasty with a cinnamony flavor
-mint chip: yuck, the mint flavor is weirdly off
-red velvet: also yuck, it tastes super artificial
Don H.
Tastes more like chocolate ice cream to me which isn't bad, but it is just a little misleading. My sister introduced this to me and I love it! The only one better than this one is the salted caramel. The price is pretty steep, but if you are health conscious and have the money, then this is for you to treat yourself with!
Lacy P.
Lima, OH
The texture of this ice cream through me off a bit. I had never heard of it, but got a coupon through miejer mperks for a free pint ( and who says no to free ice cream??? Not me) and I chose the mocha chip. It was really good!
The texture isn't super different from regular ice cream and I couldn't even tell after a few bites. Also, it's so low cal! You can eat the whole pint and it would be about as many calories as a regular bowl of ice cream!
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
I am in love with Halo Top ice cream. For someone who needs to have dessert every night, this is a great ice cream to have because it is macro-friendly. I love that it is also high in protein. I highly recommend you let it thaw out for 10-15 minutes or put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds before indulging.
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
This stuff is to die for!!!!! I absolutely LOVE Halo Top. I recently started a low carb diet and I was so ecstatic to find an ice cream I could still eat. The containers are pretty small at first, but I quickly realized when I eat straight out of the container, I don't eat much in a single sitting, and the size is perfect!
Keri B.
London, AR
The ice cream is tasty, but the cost is outrageous in our local stores, so I gave it one less star for that factor. I understand food that is better for you is more expensive, but the cost for this size of the product is a little too much for me to buy on a regular basis. Again, it is delicious but costly.
Gianna G.
Union
ok so i never actually had halo top ice cream until last week when i saw it one sale at shoprite.. oh man. First of all, the calories are so good.. like ONLY 200 SOMETHING CALORIES?? BET. and the flavors are so good! like you would think it tastes bad because low calories but it's actually really not
Ashley R.
I would recommend this sweet treat to anyone, especially those who are looking for a healthier fix. I love that it's packed with protein but tastes just as good as "real ice cream." It is a bit pricey, but i continue to lay it because I like the healthier alternative. Great flavors and a Marge variety.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.