BY HALO TOP #49 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Halo tip is no "miracle" ice cream. You want close to nothing in your ice cream, this is pretty much what you're going to get. This is in the middle of a sherbet and shaved ice/a snocone. It is very icey and less tasty. The color is also off, greyer than a thick chocolate ice cream. Personally, I think it's edible, but why not just eat a scoop of regular ice cream instead of having a 1/3 pint of this boring ice cream. Still waiting to find that miracle ice cream, but not all products can be duplicated without all the goodness in the real thing.
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
This is one of my favorite Halo Top flavors. Although it is very hard to choose one as they are all delicious! This brand is so much healthier for you as long as you stick to the serving. A pint lasts me several days as I am on a portioned control diet and a little satisfies my sweet tooth. The flavor is out of this world yummy and as long as you allow it to set for a bit on the counter the texture is creamy and soft.
Bess R.
Columbus, OH
Honestly this ice cream is terrible. I give it one star because you can swallow it, but the texture is just so off base. Immediately when I put it in my mouth I spit it back out- it's unnerving. It feels almost powdery, or slightly mealy. It's amazing that you can have a whole pint for about 250 calories, but I could really taste the difference. I'll be sticking with my regular ice cream, even if I feel a bit guiltier about it (but really just eat yummy things that make you happy in moderation!!)
Kat Z.
This flavor of Halo Top was decent, but I would not repurcahse it! It had a good mocha flavor but it was not strong enough, the flavor didn't really stick to my palate. This is also one of their icier flavors, and isn't quite as creamy as a few others even if left out. The chips are also sad...there aren't many at all and are TINY. Smaller than a grain of rice...at first glance they look like freezer burn.
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
I love Halo Top ice cream, especially this flavor! It has the right amount of coffee taste, not to strong! I love that when you are dieting you can still afford calories or weight watcher points to have this delicious snack. Its half the calories for the whole pint than a regular ice cream brand. The taste is really good, the texture is a little different than regular ice-cream but still so good.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
While the flavor of this was decent, the powdery texture of this flavor totally ruined the ice cream for me and really lacked the “chip” aspect mentioned in the title. I was expecting a creamier ice cream with texture from the chips, not an ice cream that tasted like it was protein powder based. If you really are looking for a chocolate ice cream substitute, this wouldn’t be what I would recommend, but it’s better than other alternatives I’ve tried previously.
Celeste k.
This is one of my favorite flavors from halo top! You do not have to feel guilty about eating this. Even if you eat the whole pint. It's a good alternative to being in a healthy lifestyle if you want a treat after a long day. Or if your craving ice cream. It's a bit pricey. But everything is when your trying to eat healthy. I love this ice cream. I continue to buy it and try other flavors!
Lauren N.
This ice cream is the saving grace of my sweet tooth! I've been on a journey to lose some weight (currently 45lbs down!) and I've been able to stay more on track with healthier options like these when that ever annoying sweet tooth craving hits. It is a little harder coming out of the freezer than regular ice cream, but just give it a minute to soften and enjoy!
Sarina M.
Bellevue
Low calorie and full of protein, plus all of the delicious flavors to choose from. My friends and I have had extensive conversations over our love of halo top. Now that I found out there are 7 new flavors I cannot wait to try them all!! My mouth waters just to think about it. I cant wait to try candy bar, caramel macchiato and especially pancakes and waffles!!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Want a coffee but you're hungry? Then mocha chip is only a chip away. This coffee delight is an energy booster, yet provides a high amount of protein to get your aminos going throughout the day. The texture is firm but soft at the same time. If you want to take oatmeal to the next level, its a great addition.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.