BY HALO TOP #34 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Lauren B.
Canada
Delicious ice cream and not only is it delicious but it's ok 80 calories and it's super cheap as well. So not only can you eat the whole thing and not feel guilty about it but it doesn't break the bank either
Lisa C.
Delicious, low cal, low carb...if you're eating a low carb diet or just watching the amount of calories you're consuming and you NEED ice cream, this is the best choice to satisfy your cravings!
Marisabel k.
Toronto, ON
I haven't tried this ice cream can somebody help me and tell me where i can buy it in toronto? pleasee !!! Everybody is talking about this ice cream high on protein so i can include on my diet
Samantha F.
Norwich, ON
Delicious low calorie treat. I don't feel so bad while eating this ice cream. It tastes just like your regular calorie packed ice cream and I love that I don't feel deprived of that goodness. I have a variety of flavours in my freezer right now and the whole family loves it.
Baraa A.
mississauga eglinton Avenue West 2560
Do you guys know that I am loving this chocolate cheap and I always..... That's will be fun guys hear, i always and always hearing this song is..... Halo 😂😂😂😂😂😂really i hear the song every day before its amazing song
Jeison S.
I condiser my self as a person who love too much candy, i think this kind of ice cream is delicious at any time, season or momento.

I've always love them since a try it for the first time and i believe is amazing all its taste.
Jolandri A.
Cape Town
Once you have eaten this you will never want to eat normal ice cream again. It is amazing and it is hard to believe that it isnt terrible for you but it is packed with protein.
Lauren C.
Elizabethtown, KY
This has become my go to guilty pleasure. I just cannot get enough of it. This low cal ice cream allows me to have a sweet tooth without the guilt after. I love the generous amount of protein in this sweet ice cream that allows me to make a meal of it after a hard day at school!
Gabriela C.
miranda
This is one of my favorite Halo Top flavors, I love this very delicious chocolate ice cream ♥♥♥ One of the best ice cream ♥♥♥
Miranda F.
Quieres algo rico y refrescante no dudes en comer un buen elado de chocolqte sin grumos sin nada solo el sabor del chocolate
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.