BY HALO TOP #38 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Cheska L.
miami
The mocha from halo top is delicious and tastes as if you didnt even have the after bloated feeling
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Amazing taste and flavor without killing your diet for the week. The perfect ice cream alternative
Shelby B.
Paducah , KY
Love halo ice cream! The ingredients leave me with no guilt! I would recommend this to a friend!
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
I really wish this ice cream was more creamy. I felt like this was too icy and not creamy enough
Amber O.
Wichita , KS
love love love tastes amazing and it isn't as fattening as the rest of the brands on the marker
Tyler O.
Love the halo ice cream. It's only 280 calories. Great to eat when I'm watching my beach body.
ju s.
Newark, NJ
Yum!!!!!! I love this ice cream. Creamy, sweet, and tons of flavors that are ok for low carb
Cheryl B.
McDonald
Great go to for my sweet tooth low in calories great for my diet kinda expensive but worth it
Kayla B.
I haven't actually tried it. But I Dr heard really good things about it. I would love to try.
Edith F.
Murrieta, CA
It's delicious! I love the fact that I can indulge without feeling guilty about the calories!
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.