BY HALO TOP

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Ash 🌹.
It's a bit expensive but so worth it! These are.so freaking good!!! Nice and smooth with such an amazing taste
Lauren J.
Dacula, GA
This is absolutely the best ice cream!! It doesn't taste diet at all!! It's a little pricey when not on sale!
Madison M.
Atlanta, GA
The only flavor I can bare. Love the idea of these products but they have that weird fake sugar after taste.
Sheila R.
Riverview, FL
This icecream is very delicious. Is awesome presentation, good quality, falvor, price ! I always enjoy this .
Autumn A.
This is a very chocolates ice cream! I still can not get over the amount of calories in the entire container!
Niki L.
League City, TX
This ice cream is extremely delicious, creamy and rich. I eat this once in a while to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
This is the best chocolate Halo Top has. I love that I can eat the pint and not hate myself in the morning!
Ingrid O.
Omg this ice cream is amazing! No artificial sweeteners, all natural, gluten free and a low calorie intake!
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
Halo top is pricey option but delicious. I still am shocked that this is low calorie. I do love mocha chip.
Hanna W.
Slightly icey but the flavor is great. High in protein and low in carbs. Great for keto friendly dieters.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Gabriela C.