BY HALO TOP #34 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Stephanie P.
Roselle, NJ
My guilt free go to dessert. I love the balance of the coffee flavor. And let's not forget the chocolate chips
alei a.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this
Jennifer P.
Wolfeboro NH
I would have never guessed that the calorie count was so low. This ice cream is so rich and creamy. I lived it
Kristen P.
Fairless Hls, PA
Extremely good flavor but it hurt my stomach so badly due to the sugar alcohol, other than that it tastes good
mary b.
Ughhh I could not be more impressed with this brand. It tastes almost just like real ice cream! It's is so good
Ash 🌹.
It's a bit expensive but so worth it! These are.so freaking good!!! Nice and smooth with such an amazing taste
Jenn M.
Sarasota
I love this ice cream. It has great flavor and the texture is good too. I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Lauren J.
Dacula, GA
This is absolutely the best ice cream!! It doesn't taste diet at all!! It's a little pricey when not on sale!
Sheila R.
St Petersburg, FL
This icecream is very delicious. Is awesome presentation, good quality, falvor, price ! I always enjoy this .
Autumn A.
This is a very chocolates ice cream! I still can not get over the amount of calories in the entire container!
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.