BY HALO TOP #34 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Tiffany H.
This was a really good ice cream. I was impressed with the amount of calories and how good it tasted. I’ve only tried it once but I would definitely get it again.
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
This stuff is seriously the bomb!  It satisfies my need for an ice cream treat without costing me with a ton of calories.  The flavor is really good and chocolately, just what I need.  The price is a little high, but I've been able to score a lot of $2 off coupons from HyVee
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
Delicious treat for those watching their diet. I've only had the Mocha flavor but I loved it. The husband even ate one of my cartons and didn't realize it was a "healthy" ice cream. On the way to being one of my faves. Just wish the price would go down a bit.
Meg C.
Austin, TX
Literally my favorite ice cream and guilt free! The taste is amazing, the flavor is rich, it’s great! You will not regret buying this! It’s a little pricey but doesn’t leave that chalky “diet” flavor competitors do.
Laleh T.
This is the best flavor of halo top. It tastes and has the texture of real ice cream. This is the perfect mo guilt ice cream to eat when your feeling down. Its low in calories and the macronutrients are wonderful.
Meagan S.
Davidson, NC
This was the very first Halo Top that I tried and liked. It was very tasty to be a high protein ice cream. I will say you have to let it sit out to thaw. If you do not the texture and taste will not be the best.
Jessica C.
Fargo
I love that I can eat the whole pint if I choose too and not feel guilty. For a healthier option this does the trick. It still has all the flavor but less the guilt. Many flavors to choose from which I like!
Molly H.
I absolutely love this. It taste just like ice cream, if not better, and I love anything flavored coffee. The fact that it is healthy will make me become a lifelong customer. All the flavors are delicious but I particularly like this one!
Devan A.
Morristown, NJ
This ice cream is nice because it's lower in sugar and calories and high in protein. When summer's approaching or here, I always buy this when I want something sweet to keep to my diet.
Yanibell P.
New York
Coffee and chocolate is honestly one of the best combinations in the world (please quote me on that)! This is practically guilt free chocolate. This also has added chips and its so good. Definitely need to try this!
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.