BY HALO TOP #38 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Shamber S.
I liked the combination of chocolate and mocha in this ice cream. The flavors were balanced well. Perfect size too.
brooke l.
Halo tip is my me favorite. I love all of the flavors and the low calories and the high protein is even better idea
Megan M.
Wyoming, MI
How can you not love ice cream that is good for you!? I wish you got more for the money but definitely delicious.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
These literally live up to the hype everyone talks about. Super affordable and perfect amount and low in calories
Cinnamie S.
ANDERSON, AL
This ice cream is so good, and it's not bad for you!! Win win!! Perfect amount of mint to go with the chocolate.
Amy F.
Farmington, MN
ok if you are on a diet or just want to eat healthier this is the icecream for you! no guilt and it's sooo yummy!
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
You can't go wrong with anything with Mocha in it.
You now can have dessert and not have to watch those calories
Shanyn P.
Harrison Twp, MI
Tastes so good and has minimal calories for ice cream! I ate the whole container in one sitting. Flavor is great!
Kristen P.
Fairless Hls, PA
Extremely good flavor but it hurt my stomach so badly due to the sugar alcohol, other than that it tastes good
Jennifer P.
Wolfeboro NH
I would have never guessed that the calorie count was so low. This ice cream is so rich and creamy. I lived it
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.