BY HALO TOP #34 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Taylor M.
Mountain home, AR
All i can say is that this is honestly one of the best icecreams ever, and its fairly good for you!! You cant beat that!
Amy H.
Hot Springs, AR
You can't beat halo top ice cream! Hands down the best ice cream. And you don't feel horrible if you eat the whole pint
Ashley P.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
THE BEST! I'm in a low carb diet and when I need a sweet treat to eat but don't want to crash my diet this is my go to!
Emily B.
Bloomfield
Yuck yuck yuck! I got some and it tasted horrible! Idk if I had a bad batch or what but yuck! No more! Which is too bad
Annette J.
Gainesville, FL
Oh halo top, how do I love thee? Let me count the way... you taste awesome, you're low carb, you taste awesome- the end
Amy B.
My love for this ice cream is intense! I get it every week to indulge myself! I recommend this to everyone, everywhere!
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love it! I only wish it had more chocolate chips in it. The taste is great and it doesn't seem like a light product.
Molly H.
Milwaukee, WI
This is in my fridge at all times. Can't get enough. Not the worst for you either. Can't go wrong with the java chip
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
Satisfies the craving without the calories! I work out a lot and I eat this if I am just seriously craving icecream!
Lisa M.
Mayfield Hts, OH
By far my favorite flavor of Halo Top. It seriously tastes like real ice cream and doesn't taste healthy whatsoever
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.