BY HALO TOP #38 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Amanda T.
Delcious, I love that this is a good choice as far as nutrition. It does have to set on the counter to soften but the flavor is excellent
Angie K.
Great flavor. The right mix of chocolate and coffee and it is only 280 calories for the entire pint! All of the flavor, non of the guilt!
Alayna H.
Yum!! This is the best "healthy" ice cream! Has great flavor and texture. Only downside is it melts way faster than any other ice cream.
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
If I could give halo top 10 stars, I would! Great value, tons of delicious flavors, healthy alternative to regular ice cream! So yummy!
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
A little bit on the expensive side for what you get. But the quality of the product is worth iT. Strong flavors and not overly sweet.
Kelly C.
I could not stop eating!! This ice cream has the perfect balance of chocolate and mocha!! I will buy this particular flavor again!!
Katrina M.
For someone that loves ice cream this is my guilt free ice cream and it taste just as good as regular just less crappy ingredients
Ashley K.
My favorite flavor so far. The ice cream is smooth and the fact an entire pint is under 400 calories makes this a guilt free treat.
Hannah L.
Florence, AL
The only halo top I've tried. It is too pricey for me. It is healthier than other ice creams. It is very light and tastes amazing!
Andrea P.
Prairie du Chien
Love love love this flavor! Not overly sweet and just the right taste of coffee in it. Would recommend this to any coffee drinkers.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.