BY HALO TOP #49 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Susan W.
Henderson, TX
This is the queen of the ice creams!!!!! If you are on a diet or just stressed,6
You don't have to feel quilts about eating it. This is very yummy
McKenna D.
Chocolate ice cream is my favorite regardless but you through coffee in with it and it hardly has any calories it doesn't get any better than that.
Shannel W.
Their ice cream is really good but it's very rich in flavor. I was not used to that so I did not like it. I am open to trying other flavors though.
Jessica N.
San angelo, TX
Being a health freak it's hard to find low fat ice cream. But this is perfect for me! It's low in fat and delicious, you can find it at any heb!
Amanda C.
Halo top is a great, healthy choice for ice cream. When I have a sweet tooth but want to feel healthy I reach for halo top. It never disappoints
Nikki Y.
It's ok. Not great and definitely not terrible. It was ok. Maybe I expected more but it was just ok. Try it but you probably won't buy it again
Ruzica R.
I love this product it's so good especially since I'm going to the gym and dieting this has no sugar it's all natural stevia and low calories
emma r.
United States
I love halo top ice cream in general. This flavor is super yummy and it has great flavor it is a little icier than the others. But I like it
Kayla V.
Rochester, NY
Good taste but not very rich. I was hoping the chips would give it more texture but the chips are very small. Not bad for how healthy it is
Kate B.
Overland Park, KS
I love halo top! It is about the only ice cream out there where you can eat the whole pint for under 300 calories and it still taste good.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.