BY HALO TOP #38 in Ice Cream

INGREDIENTS:

Milk and cream, eggs, erythritol, prebiotic fiber, milk protein concentrate, organic cane sugar, high fat cocoa, white chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, milk proteins, lactose, soy lecithin), vegetable glycerin, sea salt, natural flavors, organic carob gum, organic guar gum, organic stevia.

• Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this ...5 Answers
  • Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ ...1 Answers
  • Do they make it in cookie dough?1 Answers
Danielle C.
BEST. ICE CREAM. EVER. I constantly have this flavor halo top (amongst many others) in my freezer. It's so delicious and you don't feel guilty eating it.
Caylene N.
tried it for the first time this week, as i recieved a coupon for a free tub! i was rather pleased with the taste considering its a more "healthy" option
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
I love this ice cream because its very healthy very low carb and very low sugar but delicious at the same time Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Rylee S.
Columbia , MO
It's tried pretty much the whole line and this has been my fav so far. You wouldn't think you're eating such few calories cause it is that freaking good
Leah C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was pleasantly surprised by this one, I've tried similar products in the past and all of them end up in the trash! This one was amazing comparatively
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Very big fan of this ice cream! Love the calorie content and amount of protein. It's a little pricey for such a small amount but it's worth every bite!
Lauren B.
Layton, UT
All of their flavors are delicious. I love being able to enjoy icecream without being so concerned about the sugar and calories. Plus they add protein!
Kendra S.
Braintree, MA
Love light ice cream - all the better with coffee and chocolate! I love that I can eat the whole pint with minimal guilt, and it actually tastes good.
Marlena B.
Bethlehem, PA
i have had every flavor of halo top ice cream. it is a staple in my diet there is always a pint in the fridge and this one happens to be my favorite
Abby P.
Knoxville, IA
This is by far the best ice cream I have tasted in a long time.
Its a nice creamy texture.
The chocolate taste is good not over powering just smooth.
Lisa O.
Sun City, AZ
Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Is this any good?? I'm addicted to cookie dough ice cream. Sadly, I need to adjust my eating lifestyle and now I'm looking for a healthy treat. I hope this is the one for me.
Marian A.
Westover
Do they make it in cookie dough?
Nicki H.
Phoenix
Where did you find this flavor??? I live in Phoenix, AZ and can’t find it ☹️. It looks so good!
Gabriela C.